List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

I find it hilarious when opposition supporters come on here & think they are handling the negotiations. This is going to hurt. But you have no say & neither do we. So perhaps chill out & let the chips fall where they may.
If you go to the port board you can find port fans negotiating with Carlton fans, it’s quite something

It’s just an idiotic concept.

“Pies unwilling to trade Port Adelaide the pick which is the only way they could possibly hope to get a Houston trade over the line, because they might do something irrelevant with it afterwards.”

Trade F1 and noble,second rounder, for 13,23,29
( Essentially swapping our 36 for their pick 29)
Send 13 to Sydney for 19,22
Have 19,22,23,29 in arsenal.
Take ports leverage from them, offer Richards,19,22, and third rounder.
If they don't like it tell them thanks for the time and hope they enjoy another season with ken.
We take our draft hand target other players or go to the draft with it and move up the draft board.
This 3 way trade is not going to work, get the deals done individually and remove leverage.

Last edited:
I find it hilarious when opposition supporters come on here & think they are handling the negotiations. This is going to hurt. But you have no say & neither do we. So perhaps chill out & let the chips fall where they may.

Just hate the Waiting

It’s just an idiotic concept.

“Pies unwilling to trade Port Adelaide the pick which is the only way they could possibly hope to get a Houston trade over the line, because they might do something irrelevant with it afterwards.”
It’s possibly the biggest slop from Ralphy so far…. I’ve just never heard of anything like that mentioned with any trade news during my time watching this game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you go to the port board you can find port fans negotiating with Carlton fans, it’s quite something
Probably the first mistake they made was putting their faith in old Ralphy. I think we have somebody negotiating on our behalf who doesn’t bend over in the early stages.

I would dispute that. Weideman is an absolute spud of the highest order, he’s a terrible footballer.

Yes I’d Sam Weideman’s:
- 7 marks, 3 contested
- 24 disposal
- 3 goals
in a final against Geelong over Ash Johnson’s:
- 4 marks, 2 contested
- 7 disposals
- 4 goals
Against Melbourne.

My favourite post so far, on the Carlton board, by a GC supporter

Forgive the intrusion, I’d much rather GC deal with you than Collingwood considering how crazy their demands are atm. I know 12 isn’t on the table currently, but would you put it up if we gave you 13 and then you split it with Sydney?

GC - Out 13, In Carlton F1 + F2
Carlton - Out F1 + F2, In 13

Carlton - Out 13, In 19 + 21
Sydney - Out 19 + 21, In 13

Carlton - Out 12 & 21, In Houston
Port - Out Houston, In 12 & 21

You’d get Houston in by trumping Collingwoods deal and still have 19 to take to the draft.
Apparently GC's list manager is on Bigfooty negotiating with Carlton supporters

Will be trusting Twomey’s article over Ralph’s.

All sorts of things will be thrown around during negotiations, won’t know if you don’t try. We’ll eventually meet in the middle. Leppa surely wouldn’t say he’s confident and then sabotage the entire thing.

Very funny though to watch opposition fans start lipping it up now as soon as they sense there’s a chance it might fall through.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back