List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

He knows nothing it’s just guess work. The replies are “he’s North bound” , “he’s staying at Port” 🤣

They’re negotiations people!!!

Trade Period should end tomorrow as that would not keep this Going

All clubs trying to pull one over each other. Something will eventually break open and things will get done. Worst case scenario trade F1 for multiple picks this year, keep noble and do some deal for Richards.

To late, Port will pull out.
The Pies have not secured Gold Coast’s no. 13 and 23 picks but are saying, if they do.
They are not prepared to hand over 13 and 23 to Port, believing Sydney would then trade its picks 19 and 22 for the cherished No. 13 pick.

What arrogance, the Pies are only prepared to only hand over pick 13 and departing small forward Joe Richards, believing the Port Adelaide request is over the top even. There is no way Port would accept pick 13 for Dan where the Pies have just blown up all their good will hunting for this trade.

Where the Port team will tell Dan he owes it to Port to facilitate the best trade for Port.
Otherwise, he will be living in Adelaide next year or three.
Houston will be at Collingwood next season whether you like it or not.

I do hope we don't stuff around too much. We've somehow landed in the box seat to secure Houston despite having no draft hand this year. Houston would be the most elite player we've traded in since Buckley. Getting him for a F1, Noble and Richards would be a steal.

If we have to pick at 36 instead of 23 this year for our first pick, so be it.

I do hope we don't stuff around too much. We've somehow landed in the box seat to secure Houston despite having no draft hand this year. Houston would be the most elite player we've traded in since Buckley. Getting him for a F1, Noble and Richards would be a steal.

If we have to pick at 36 instead of 23 this year for our first pick, so be it.

I totally agree. You can't mess this one up, Leppa. Houston could be the difference in us making a GF next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely we don't give a rats ass what Port do with the picks.

I've spent the last ten mins staring at that post on twitter trying to work out why we'd care what Port does with any picks we give them.

That said, I haven't read the article...

Why would we care about what Port do with their picks? Leppa wouldn’t be this stupid to mess around. Rubbish from Ralph again.
The whole drawn out trade period is just to keep the AFL relevant during the off season. The media have nothing so they just pick the side that will get them the most attention. We'll get Houston

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back