List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I don’t know. If it was me (and there was still uncertainty) I’d be coming over to meet with a North etc again just in case that becomes reality. Still 3 days to go.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
High chance I’m wrong here but what if the offers are so fair from Pies and North that Port don’t mind which way Dan goes, so he’s meeting in person with both clubs then will nominate so a deal can quickly get done? Ah I don’t know 😂

Had the same thought. If the rumour is true he should be in a Collingwood or maybe a North jumper saying something to the magpie army or the shinboner army (no idea what they call them because no one goes there 99% of the time).
Depends how excited they get

High chance I’m wrong here but what if the offers are so fair from Pies and North that Port don’t mind which way Dan goes, so he’s meeting in person with both clubs then will nominate so a deal can quickly get done? Ah I don’t know

Who knows; that’s why we are all guessing & making assumptions. Where’d the info come from that he’s flown over here anyway? That could be bogus for all we know.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let’s play it out. What’s going to happen in that meeting that can’t be done remotely on the phone or via zoom? A medical? A tour of the facilities? Both of those would have been done a month ago.

If your club isn’t actively negotiating by now they need to start the negotiations, get a deal to a point where the clubs are happy and then Dan needs to decide to join. Whilst it’s a possibility it’s a trip to meet other clubs I think it’s the least likely reason to be in town (the others being media and catching up with family/ friends).
Real estate agents just as likely. Plus a medical to Collingwood which will consist of a count of all his arms and legs to make sure he has the minimum number required. .

Had the same thought. If the rumour is true he should be in a Collingwood or maybe a North jumper saying something to the magpie army or the shinbone army (no idea what they call them because no one goes there 99% of the time).
It’s more like the Shinboner platoon, rather than an Army.

Houston will definitely happen. They are just haggling over the last minor picks.

I am curious if we have any other deals under our hat. We still need some talls.
We have are into Hayes and Tomlinson so we get them thru late trade or as DFA

I can assure you that he is inside the Club.

On the one hand, as a 24 year EB&W poster (JtP) I like for the info; on the other hand I wish he'd STFU at some other points.
He’s not inside the club. He used to be iirc, but hasn’t been for well over a decade now, working in recruitment for another club, but still keeps close tabs on what the pies are doing as he’s a Collingwood supporter.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back