Remove this Banner Ad

Wrap it up:

Coll give Noble F1 36
Coll get 13,23 F3

Port give F1
Port get Lukosius 29

Coll give 13,23, Richards
Coll get 29
Pretty much what I’ve been saying all along, noble not worth 23 alone. 23 plus scraps down to 36 closer to the mark (assuming 13 and F1 are worth about the same)

Hope you’re right but it looks a fair trade

he shares good info without giving away too much. Highlighted where we sat with Parish, Merrett and Lynch early and even highlighted is trading Treloar and Stevo all well before anything came out.

He is worth listening with interest.
That is nonsense, you've added plenty of mayonnaise to those transactions or non transactions, there wasn't anything he said that was fresh or wasn't in the press at the time. His posts are so cryptic they could be right or wrong, that's hardly a reliable inside source. The people who hang on every word are very gullible imv, it's just the truth.

That is nonsense, you've added plenty of mayonnaise to those transactions or non transactions, there wasn't anything he said that was fresh or wasn't in the press at the time. His posts are so cryptic they could be right or wrong, that's hardly a reliable inside source. The people who hang on every word are very gullible imv.
Believe what you will

If we feel like we have to give up to much draft capital, I would like us to consider sliding pick 13 to something like pick 15 and pick up another additional pick.

Pretty much what I’ve been saying all along, noble not worth 23 alone. 23 plus scraps down to 36 closer to the mark (assuming 13 and F1 are worth about the same)

Hope you’re right but it looks a fair trade
This is where the hold up is. If Port want two first round picks for Houston then we can trade pick 13 with Sydney for 19 &21 give that to them on hang onto 23. Port aren't getting 3 first round picks from us and Richards which is what they'll do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is where the hold up is. If Port want two first round picks for Houston then we can trade pick 13 with Sydney for 19 &21 give that to them on hang onto 23. Port aren't getting 3 first round picks from us and Richards which is what they'll do.
Not really a hold up just working out the best way to satisfy Houston’s trade but the trade value itself is broadly agreed.

And seemingly we might have also found a way to stump up a little extra for 23/Noble part of the deal which was always going to be needed

or give them 21 and 23 and we keep 19 lol

he shares good info without giving away too much. Highlighted where we sat with Parish, Merrett and Lynch early and even highlighted is trading Treloar and Stevo all well before anything came out.

He is worth listening with interest.
Yeah I used to hit EBW during trade periods to see what he had to say. Heard that he was inside the club so was looking for supposed inside info.
Can’t remember how spot on he was throughout that time.

You clearly do, the press has reported we're into Houston for over a week then this Scout person says we're getting him, what great inside info! He also said we're getting Darcy Parish so there's that.
I’m not talking about Houston. He did say last year that we were targeting Parish but didn’t eventuate.

Yeah I used to hit EBW during trade periods to see what he had to say. Heard that he was inside the club so was looking for supposed inside info.
Can’t remember how spot on he was throughout that time.
No way someone inside the club is posting confidential info online

That is nonsense, you've added plenty of mayonnaise to those transactions or non transactions, there wasn't anything he said that was fresh or wasn't in the press at the time. His posts are so cryptic they could be right or wrong, that's hardly a reliable inside source. The people who hang on every word are very gullible imv, it's just the truth.
He has been reliable in the past, he told us the day Aish would come out and request a trade to us

He has been reliable in the past, he told us the day Aish would come out and request a trade to us
How many inside the club would actually know where negotiations are at? And most roles have changed multiple times since we recruited Aish. Perhaps Dekka tells him stuff - he's the only constant from the Aish recruiting period.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back