List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

or give them 21 and 23 and we keep 19 lol
Now you're talking

Walking Check Myself Out GIF by The Human Tackboard

He also said that they should throw in pick 29 with 6 to get it done
Yeah even when he’s making an effort to be reasonable he can’t hide his absolute bias. 🤦🏻

What’s everyone’s thoughts on Jakob Ryan? Contracted until 2026. May be a bit rough but I don’t see a lot in him. Deer in the headlights in one game in 2023 before getting concussed and then zero games this year with hand and calf issues & just average VFL form in not many games. We still have TJ who could play a similar role (post Howe) if needed.

Could we float him to Port (he’s from SA) in the Houston deal to get a nibble on Ollie Lord?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What’s everyone’s thoughts on Jakob Ryan? Contracted until 2026. May be a bit rough but I don’t see a lot in him. Deer in the headlights in one game in 2023 before getting concussed and then zero games this year with hand and calf issues & just average VFL form in not many games. We still have TJ who could play a similar role (post Howe) if needed.

Could we float him to Port (he’s from SA) in the Houston deal to get a nibble on Ollie Lord?

Had a rough year with injury, but was finding pre-concussion form late in the year. Looks like he's focusing on adding on strength this off season.

I wouldn't be against that

Not a bad suggestion. He looks to be working extra hard this off season so who knows

Stop it, you're just teasing me. You know I want Cumberland and Owies
And you know that if we recruited Owies, he could be the sacrificial lamb and whipping boy to cop all the hate from Pies supporters.
Shooter would be left alone along with all our other players.
Maybe that’s why Owies wants $800k per year because it’s a huge load he has to bare.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back