List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

One of us is missing something. If they do that trade won't they be back to F1, F2 13 and 33?

I honestly can't be bothered. LOL.

Look at it another way.

Barrass will likely cost a 1st and a 2nd. That second has been paid for by Carlton now not Hawthorn.

They retain the two seconds they started with and 1 first after that deal. That's a win already to them as without it they'd be left with one 2nd.

If they now have have to handover a 1st and 2nd for 13 what does it matter they were never keeping 14 anyway, so they've restored the 1st round pick and will still have a second left.

13 was always costing them a 1st and a 2nd that hasn't changed.

What has changed is that they gained an additional 2nd in the deal with Carlton leaving them with one left after the deals for 13 and Barrass.

He's an upgrade on Macrae
The only thing notable about him was that he was able to run around without a guernsey for an extended period in a game against us.
By contrast, one of our players (Mason Cox IIRC?), had to go straight off with a torn one.
Another double standard.

I'm happy for Ads - he seems a really good bloke.
I was totally pissed off with him being traded, because he wanted to stay and it was our footy department that f**ked up.

Yeah i still have a soft spot for him & was great to see him have such a great season this year. It was really sucky how all that played out. Having to have Bucks (who he idolised) pretty much tell him he wasn’t wanted by the group (to force him to look at other clubs) must have ripped the kids heart out.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would love that

We do need to make a Call Pretty Soon I reckon on this

We all want it to get done Dave; it will play out one way or another. Either way it’s totally out of the control of any of us on here.

We all get super invested in these trade periods, the rumours, the is he/isn’t he coming drives us into a state of stress. If it doesn’t pan out with Houston, it will suck, but the sun will still come up Thursday and we will get behind whoever wears the black & white (hopefully Houston is one of them) next year and beyond. Go Pies.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

With all these other clubs jostling for picks around us, does anyone else think we might have more a fix on getting this Houston deal over the line as we don’t seem to be jostling like to they are.

Or we expecting a late raid by another club with a pick better than 13?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back