List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Some of them fell for this pearler.
I forgot to mention Atkins is 30 years old.
A head on him like a bag of spuds.

One of my favourite Welcome To Rory posts.............

His name is Rory, played for the crows, wound the port crowd up, hasnt played even semi-decent footy for what 5 years, will take a list spot of someone more deserving, is being paid decent money for someone who has no right being near the AFL team, is renowned as one of the softest players in the game, couldnt get a game for a club that has been near bottom of the ladder their entire existence, his club (with a 3 time premiership coach) was is in own our own recruiters words "happy for him to leave". I'm sure there are more reasons.

Genuinely think if you did a poll prior to trade season who is the least likely player you want us to trade in, i think this bloke would be near the top of the list....and if he wasnt its because either A)people had forgotten he was still in the AFL or B) there is literally not 1 single reason why we would pick him up so no-one would even nominate him.

it truly is one the most remarkable recruits in the history of AFL. (and clearly i am not using remarkable in a positive context).

One of my favourite Welcome To Rory posts.............

His name is Rory, played for the crows, wound the port crowd up, hasnt played even semi-decent footy for what 5 years, will take a list spot of someone more deserving, is being paid decent money for someone who has no right being near the AFL team, is renowned as one of the softest players in the game, couldnt get a game for a club that has been near bottom of the ladder their entire existence, his club (with a 3 time premiership coach) was is in own our own recruiters words "happy for him to leave". I'm sure there are more reasons.

Genuinely think if you did a poll prior to trade season who is the least likely player you want us to trade in, i think this bloke would be near the top of the list....and if he wasnt its because either A)people had forgotten he was still in the AFL or B) there is literally not 1 single reason why we would pick him up so no-one would even nominate him.

it truly is one the most remarkable recruits in the history of AFL. (and clearly i am not using remarkable in a positive context).
I feel sorry for the poor bloke.

Those feral Port supporters are going to give him hell.

Some of them fell for this pearler.
I forgot to mention Atkins is 30 years old.
A head on him like a bag of spuds.
You mean to tell me that you went into the Port board, made a comment or two and lived to tell the tale? Wow. The Power mods just earned a few brownie points; unlike the overly sensitive cokwombles at the Filth. ••I know it's spelt with a 'ck' but that word is apparently banned here.

Last edited:
Even in the Richards thread atkins cops a swipe

“ Welcome to Port Adelaide, some guy.

I have done some research on Joe Richards and my research has indicated that he is not Rory Atkins, so I am willing to give him a chance.”

Even in the Richards thread atkins cops a swipe

“ Welcome to Port Adelaide, some guy.

I have done some research on Joe Richards and my research has indicated that he is not Rory Atkins, so I am willing to give him a chance.”
nothing to compare to how some eagles fans are treating Liam Baker. He even mentioned on SEN that he even got some... messages on insta letting him know all about it. Not these guys fault how they were traded into the club.

nothing to compare to how some eagles fans are treating Liam Baker. He even mentioned on SEN that he even got some... messages on insta letting him know all about it. Not these guys fault how they were traded into the club.
it’s pretty ordinary, these guys just want to play footy, some will be good some not so good, but they’re just having a crack. Blame the club if you think it’s a poor selection, but it’s pointless messaging these guys directly to abuse them.

He's getting blamed for Eagles giving up pick 3, isn't he? Poor bloke.

What an introduction to your new club. No wonder some struggle with the extra pressure when playing in front of these supporters.

So now that trade week is all done and dusted, I would like to make one observation.
All year I have read posters talking about how we gave our future first for shoota and now we have no trade capital and blah blah blah blah blah.
And here we are. End of trade period and we have The Perryman and the most prized trade target, Houston.
Have some more faith in your club guys. We've played off in more than 40 grand finals.
Our club knows what it is doing.

So now that trade week is all done and dusted, I would like to make one observation.
All year I have read posters talking about how we gave our future first for shoota and now we have no trade capital and blah blah blah blah blah.
And here we are. End of trade period and we have The Perryman and the most prized trade target, Houston.
Have some more faith in your club guys. We've played off in more than 40 grand finals.
Our club knows what it is doing.
I'm more than happy with who's been running the club in recent times - that's for sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching this Trading Day show on Fox and gee Ralphy hates us. Kingy and Montagna saying how good Houston is and how we are right in the mix to win the flag. And then Ralphy cuts them off to start talking about Perryman's contract and how Naicos is our only u25 player with a "positive rating" 😂😂😂
How many fine players do we have that are younger than Maynard?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back