List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

OUT-OF-CONTRACT key forward Tim Membrey underwent a medical at Collingwood this week as he edges towards joining the Magpies in the delisted free agency window, which opens next month.

The Magpies delisted Nathan Kreuger, along with Jack Bytel and Josh Eyre, on Thursday and are looking to add some mature key-position depth after signing Harry Perryman as a free agent and landing dual All-Australian Dan Houston during the Continental Tyres AFL Trade Period.

Collingwood is also considering ex-Melbourne key defender Adam Tomlinson and has taken a look at St Kilda key forward Jack Hayes, with the Magpies expected to make a final decision later this month....

I will continue to post about Tomlinson to will it into existence.

Toby Greene dressed as Raygun but his fine was to do with being part of the leadership group that was present at the event and did nothing to stop it. The fine had nothing to do with his costume.
Harry Perryman was in their leadership group, and was fined for the same reason

Did you hear that two of them were World Trade Center Towers and they were re-enacting 9/11, two of them dressed as men accused of rape, and two of them enacted a scene of black slave being abused by his white master?

Are they all amusing, fun ideas that are fine to do at a function with WORK COLLEAGUES? If you think that's just a bit of fun, I'm going to guess you've been fired quite a lot, and don't understand why it keeps happening.
No I was not aware if the 9/11 skits if that was the case I stand corrected those players should be suspended!
now diddys sex parties, well people new who were going there what happens let's not kid ourselves

Last edited:
I Have a solution. We ain't getting LDU full stop. I don’t even know where the rumours started, it's just BF fantasy. LDU will stay at norf, he loves the place
Does he really love being anchored at the bottom of the AFL ladder?
Over the last 5 years, this is the success he has enjoyed:
2024 - 17th with 3 wins
2023 - 17th with 3 wins
2022 - 18th with 2 wins
2021 - 18th with 4 wins
2020 - 17th with 3 wins
If the Roos don’t jump up the ladder in 2025 and double their wins at the very least, his love of the place will be wearing thin. Keep in mind 6 wins this year would have only had the Roos in 16th.
Every player plays for flags. I reckon he will be gettable at the end of 2025.

No one is disputing innocence until proven guilty. The point is this story received 12 hours of coverage in the media - the initial story, and that's it - and then has been silent since. But there was a fortnight of coverage about De Goey consensually touching his female friend in a nightclub. There has been close to a week of coverage about a Wacky Wednesday that, while odious, had no illicit behaviour take place.

GWS has less fans than other clubs - hence the less articles about them. The media gets money for selling advertising and they need readership or viewers. The more collingwood fans search for stories about the Pies, the more the media will post stories about the Pies. This is how the system works.

Regardless of whether the article should have been published or not, it's right to point to a double standard that seems to exist with reporting of such matters depending on which football club is involved.

It's right to point out when they're writing muck raking shite about us. I'm not sure that it's right to be asking them to write muck raking shite about other clubs.

I heard that the GWS guys got into trouble for also depicting a Tarantino scene in one of more recent boring movies - django thingie. Let's hope the media calls out Tarantino in the future for actually creating these scenes, although there mightn't be any money in it....or they might miss out on free tickets to his next release.

Our gov't is supporting a country that's butchering people and the football world is getting most irate about a couple of footballers acting like teens.
This has real "but I ain't spending any time on it, because in the meantime, every three months, a person is torn to pieces in north Queensland" vibes.

People can care about more than one thing at a time. An issue doesn't have to be the worst thing happening in the world to warrant any attention.

It would be ridiculous if football journalists were putting out nothing but thinkpieces on international politics.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our gov't is supporting a country that's butchering people and the football world is getting most irate about a couple of footballers acting like teens.

Jeezuz mate, do you ever let up? This is a trade thread, but you constantly push your extreme views on us. If you keep this up, you might end up getting this thread closed, just like you've done to several others in the Magpies Nest. :rolleyes:

This has real "but I ain't spending any time on it, because in the meantime, every three months, a person is torn to pieces in north Queensland" vibes.

People can care about more than one thing at a time. An issue doesn't have to be the worst thing happening in the world to warrant any attention.

It would be ridiculous if football journalists were putting out nothing but thinkpieces on international politics.
What happens in Nth Qld stays in Nth Qld - I hope

I had all of these concerns... But I went to the Geelong-Brisbane prelim, and the way he shut the door on Geelong running onto his right had me convinced that there's something there.
He no doubt has talent, but he doesn't impact the game nearly enough for me to be remotely interested in paying for him to return to Victoria.

It’s giving me nightmares
lol

You wouldn't be interested in Tomlinson?

I don't mind him

We wanted him at the time Melbourne got him

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back