List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

You're bringing your extreme political beliefs to the trade thread. It's off topic, and you're trying to stir up trouble. No one is interested in your political beliefs. Please stop!

I was commenting on your personal abuse and your apparent confidence in having me banned purely on your command and without any evidence. I made a single reference to our gov't support of murder, purely to wonder why people are getting not getting upset by that, but by some teenage behaviour of GWS footballers. Of course, that was off topic when I commented on it. And I apologise to you if you find our gov't support of murder as being mainstream and my reference as being extreme. I would have thought that the average person would be puzzled why we are making a big deal about some footballers behaviour in a post-season party, when more serious things were happening around the world. Clearly, you seem to be more concerned by some play-acting of a tarantino movie.

Now, I think we should stop here because you've gone off topic for too long and we should get back to the trading....

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back