List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope McGuane really comes on, and we also get Condon. Will be interesting how the knockers will then decide whether to criticise us for drafting away our future, or complain how we get good young talent for nothing.
They will want the rules changed because Collingwood are supposedly favoured.

Feck the trade thread. I'm bored now.
What wheels do you all drive?
I suspect Scodog10 has a tonka Hilux.
How about the rest of you. Tell me
Dunno but I put diesel in it & I can put stuff in the back part.

Hope McGuane really comes on, and we also get Condon. Will be interesting how the knockers will then decide whether to criticise us for drafting away our future, or complain how we get good young talent for nothing.
You just know it’s going to be the latter, especially if Parker develops in to a good player and we get Condon.

They will want the rules changed because Collingwood are supposedly favoured.

If McGuane and Condon both wind up guns you can bet your bottom dollar the rules will be adjusted

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clurey makes Tomlinson look like Matthew Scarlett.
Tomlinson makes Tomlinson look like Tomlinson

He’s a spud. I can’t wrap my head around why he continues to be so popular.

I’d rather somebody than nobody, and at least he boosts depth. But he’s far from inspiring

He has probably shown more than all of our developing mids, but his ceiling may be that of a Pat Lipinski.

Here's hoping that Reef, Macrae and Carroll (if he comes to us) are late bloomers

The only time I spend that much time watching Carlton is barracking for them to lose, it’s not easy when you can’t get a result.

Based on what I saw, I reckon Dean has the potential to be really really good. Hopefully Murph level... but not stupidly brave. I think Pies should give him an extended run in the seniors to build his confidence (and not drop him every 2nd week), working alongside Howe and IQ, rather than bring in a delisted 31yo Tomlinson. I remember Murph himself went from pretty average to bloody good within the space of one pre-season... might have been the 2021 or 2022 pre-season

Need more KPF depth in my opinion, to support Checkers and McStay, hence Membrey the better choice

I don't drive. Too many crazy people out on the road haha But mum has a 1999 Ford Sedan.
Same. Never got my license. There’s enough idiots out in the road as it is. I don’t need to be out there adding other number.

Feck the trade thread. I'm bored now.
What wheels do you all drive?
I suspect Scodog10 has a tonka Hilux.
How about the rest of you. Tell me
Mine was a harkback to trade week! That Hilux add did my head in…

I’m a newly converted Triton man. I’m not a tradie so it’s best in class for what I need, but I’d have gone 3l D’Max if I were.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back