List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

make your own mind up ..2024 'highlights', 15 games with circa 50% ToG, look reasonable

i'd say, yes, better than Dow and Setterfield, based on limited (highlight) sample size

and, i'd also suggest, lots of upside compared to Bytel, Sully and perhaps Long

looks like he'd be a decent high HFF option and provide some decent bounce, whilst also capable of playing some mins on-ball

But annoying the highlight video seems to always cut just before he goes to kick.

You can build a tank. Not saying everyone will, but you can.
For sure you can. If you dedicate the time to do it. I mean we always talk about Reef and his tank is something thats a work in progress.

Guessing Matt Carroll is his brother, that was also delisted?

What does this mean?

Sullivan wasn't really any better than Bytel this year. It seems like a chook lotto as to whether he or Bytel would get delisted

I'm sure the fact that Sullivan is close with Houston played even a small role in us keeping him on

Sullivan wasn't really any better than Bytel this year. It seems like a chook lotto as to whether he or Bytel would get delisted

I'm sure the fact that Sullivan is close with Houston played even a small role in us keeping him on
Im sure it had nothing to do with it tbh.

B. Maynard. Reef. IQ
HB. Ed Richards . McStay Houston
C. Jaicos. Perryman. Mcguane
HF. Hill Moore Mcreery
F. HH. Condon. Shultz

R. Smit. Allan Naicos

Int Demattea Degoey Jiath Parker

Plus three years of drafting and trading
I think we will be ok

Key positions need to be addressed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On the pure stats, Sullivan was significantly better than Bytel on contested possessions, clearances, tackles and pressure acts. I think that suits Fly's preferred game style.

But annoying the highlight video seems to always cut just before he goes to kick.
That means he missed the kick. That page is ran by a Blues nuff so it's really only about the 'good' in games. Cuts out anything shite
For sure you can. If you dedicate the time to do it. I mean we always talk about Reef and his tank is something thats a work in progress.

Guessing Matt Carroll is his brother, that was also delisted?
Matt has no relation, he's battled OP all year but apparently the club rate him. Think it's more just seeing if he can physically get through the training loads required before making a decision as a train on player over pre season. He didn't play a game at any level this year and barely made it out to training.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back