List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Some of the responses to this comment really hammer in the realisation that not many of you know there's a world on the internet outside this website. Google "copypasta" please, I beg you.

A mate of mine did his thesis on the evolution of the meme and, specifically, the copypasta.

One conclusion he drew was that young men in their 20s and 30s, who sought most of their humour from the likes of Reddit and 4Chan, had difficulty in making jokes "IRL", but don't let that distract you from the fact that in 1998, The Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell In A Cell, and plummeted 16 ft through an announcer's table.

Unfortunately I've watched him play on 4 or 5 occasions in the VFL and he's a better list clogger than the likes of Macrae, long and Sullivan. I think this is what people are basing their opinions on. If we got him for free, he's a serious upgrade on those 3 players. Having said that, he's destined for WA unless there genuine interest from us.
No, he's not, he's hot garbage and we won't be going anywhere near him so next.

Pendles now or Pendles 400 games ago? Neale, Judd, Bont etc aren’t the Cripps size midfielders. Inside doesn’t mean you need to play like Mark McGough 😂😂😂
I reckon if Pendles can play 400 mostly inside then Nicks probably going to be okay for that role for a while.

Pendles was 6ft 3" and 91kg when drafted.

Naicos was 6ft and was listed at 72kg on his draft profile.

you surely dont think that's comparable.

Pendles now or Pendles 400 games ago? Neale, Judd, Bont etc aren’t the Cripps size midfielders. Inside doesn’t mean you need to play like Mark McGough 😂😂😂
I reckon if Pendles can play 400 mostly inside then Nicks probably going to be okay for that role for a while.

Yep.

How many did Scott West play?

Brett Ratten had 265 clearances one year at 10 a game. Miles above anyone else since they started recording them. Inside mid has never been just a big man's game.

Past trades thread Jen. Don’t want the doomers starting this again in here please. I much prefer reading about which delisted potatoes we should get

former potatoes

1729739652369.png

To follow up here, I feel like you've possibly forgotten all the rules that have been changed because of us?

Hands in the back? James Clement
Reduced bench rotations? Mick Malthouse and the 2010/2011 Magpies
Head high tackle adjustment? Ginnivan as a Magpie
The 2025 Father/Son point adjustments? Make no mistake it's happening because of Moore and the Daicos brothers
I think even our attempt to pull a scam with Brett Chalmers even caused a rule change

Outside Hawthorn causing a shift in the rushed behind rule after turning the 2008 Grand Final into an embarrassment, most rule changes come in because of us

Now while I doubt they'll make further changes to father/son, I could totally see a scenario where Cat B is adjusted due to our potential success with it should Condon turn out to be a star
You forgot the "Collingwood only" rule change of insufficient intent in 2024.......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back