List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't tell me there's people here moronic enough to suggest playing Mihocek down back.
He was recruited as a defender, so there’s definitely been far more moronic suggestions, but I agree it would be a head scratcher and extremely unlikely given how important he is to our forward structure.

So you've spoken to the coaches have you? This is an opinions forum. What's moronic is people claiming that everyone else is a moron because you can't see it. No one is saying it's going to happen
What's moronic is some morons claiming other people are morons because one group of morons lacks the required levels of dna inspired moronicity to agree with the other group of morons

I don't think anyone suggested he should be moved to defence. It was a random post at best

Checkers was recruited as a defender with the capacity to go forward but he’s never played a senior game in defence since he’s been with us. Ditto McStay who was recruited as a forward who could play defence. I like that there’s that flexibility within the squad but it’s more likely Howe or Maynard are asked to play tall than we move either of our KPFs unless we see them training occasionally in defence over summer.

What's moronic is some morons claiming other people are morons because one group of morons lacks the required levels of dna inspired moronicity to agree with the other group of morons
I'm not smart enough to know which group of morons I fit into, but I must be in one of them. Or maybe not. It's very confusing.

If I had to ditch one of the 3 it would be Long. I think he is the most likely to not get an AFL gig. Although after saying that I prefer him to Sullivan who reminds me of J Blair.
Jarryd Blair was great at tackling and applying pressure though. He was very undersized but the effort was very high every game. Sullivan does not play like Blair at all.

Closest to Blair effort wise is Schult, except Schultz is 3 to 4 inches taller and has burst

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Checkers was recruited as a defender with the capacity to go forward but he’s never played a senior game in defence since he’s been with us. Ditto McStay who was recruited as a forward who could play defence. I like that there’s that flexibility within the squad but it’s more likely Howe or Maynard are asked to play tall than we move either of our KPFs unless we see them training occasionally in defence over summer.

Didn't McStay play CHB at Brisbane when Leppitsch was coaching?

So you've spoken to the coaches have you? This is an opinions forum. What's moronic is people claiming that everyone else is a moron because you can't see it. No one is saying it's going to happen

If we're going in short on KPD depth, they would have almost certainly discussed contingency plans - Of the forwards, Checkers is the best option.

Why are people so unkind...?

Excuse Me What GIF by Bounce

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back