List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade & FA 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I kind of think Carmichael still has a gear to go, I watched his VFL game against Essendon where he kicked 2.3 from 16 disposals but he also set up two set shots for Crocker with some pretty impressive kicks. I know his VFL stats have gone down this year since his role change but I still think he has upside. I would also look at the season as a whole and compare it too some of our other players.

1:23:30 - 1:23:40 is an elite EFO + great kick

If he's suffering delayed concussion symptoms after his 3rd concussion in less than a year, it's not looking good for his future.

Every AFL doctor knows their registration is at risk should they mess around with concussion not to mention harming a player.
You do have quite the gift for hyperbole, Smockers.

He's on big money and playing VFL, they will look to move him on and pay part of his contract. If they don't, then they would be shooting themselves in the foot. Norf would take him in a heartbeat unless they take Teakle in the MSD
I’d pay to get rid of Lobb

How’s it a hyperbole? AFL clubs doctors can be deregistered over concussion mismanagement.
That is highly unlikely. Doctors don't get deregistered over mismanagement of a case. If their was a claim of negligence it would be dealt with by the doctors medical defence organisation and the doctor. If it was settled the parties would agree to an outcome, if that wasn't achieved cases can go to court but that is much less usual.

It would have to have either matters of persisting repeated mismanagement or other more serious allegations for APRHA to be involved and registration come under question.

That is highly unlikely. Doctors don't get deregistered over mismanagement of a case. If their was a claim of negligence it would be dealt with by the doctors medical defence organisation and the doctor. If it was settled the parties would agree to an outcome, if that wasn't achieved cases can go to court but that is much less usual.

It would have to have either matters of persisting repeated mismanagement or other more serious allegations for APRHA to be involved and registration come under question.
What about with the AFL?

What the heck would you know, you’re only a doctor.

Luke Hodge:drunk:, said that Norf should try and get Ollie wines from port because he isn't getting enough midfield time. I would love to pry him out of Port even though he has 2 years on his contract. At 29, he would solve our inside mid problems for the next 3 years. He was brilliant against Geelong when he got to play a full game in the middle and goes very well everytime he gets the chance to play there. What do we think folks
Similar age and playing style to Mitchell. Can't see them both in there. Prefer we go younger with LDU.

At least Treloar and Grundy both had 5 years remaining, so there was no flexibility to pay other players down the track. Lobb has two years left supposedly and under the new cap, I highly doubt the Dogs are going to shoot themselves in the foot to remove his wages.
They won't shoot themselves in the foot, but getting excess $600,000 off their books is worth something to them. God knows how they value it against draft picks they'd receive in trade though.

That's a bit boring. I'm picturing goons in black forcing the Geelong doctor face down to the ground, pulling out his wallet from his back pocket, rifling through it until they find and burn his medical licence. And then pissing on a portrait of Chris Scott on the way out.

That's a bit boring. I'm picturing goons in black forcing the Geelong doctor face down to the ground, pulling out his wallet from his back pocket, rifling through it until they find and burn his medical licence. And then pissing on a portrait of Chris Scott on the way out.
The Scott face is the only face in footy that I want to rearrange and sculpt into a magpie

I have not faith in the administering of the salary cap.

Carlton have had a few shocking deals along the way Zac Williams, Mitch McGovern but still retain their stars without losing any players.

It doesn't add up to me.
Its totally BS.. St Kilda has reportedly offered Weitering $1.5m a year for 8 years. Carlton said he isn't going anywhere and will be very well compensated. We all know what happened the last time they tried to fit 4 decent players into their same salary cap.. I hope it happens again

On SM-N975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its totally BS.. St Kilda has reportedly offered Weitering $1.5m a year for 8 years. Carlton said he isn't going anywhere and will be very well compensated. We all know what happened the last time they tried to fit 4 decent players into their same salary cap.. I hope it happens again

On SM-N975F using BigFooty.com mobile app
And they have more than 4 now. Walsh, Cripps, Curnow, McKay, Weitering are genuine stars and then they’ve got high price acquisitions like Cerra, Martin and Williams, with De Konig signing what you’d assume is a relatively significant contract early this year which will need to be bumped up again in 2 years time.

****ed if I know how they’re not well over the cap, their role players must be getting absolute peanuts.

And they have more than 4 now. Walsh, Cripps, Curnow, McKay, Weitering are genuine stars and then they’ve got high price acquisitions like Cerra, Martin and Williams, with De Konig signing what you’d assume is a relatively significant contract early this year which will need to be bumped up again in 2 years time.

****ed if I know how they’re not well over the cap, their role players must be getting absolute peanuts.
They simply haven’t made Mayne, Wells, Beams and Grundy level howlers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back