List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade & FA 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

A player we should enquire about is Chad Warner.

Yeah, like 3 years ago.

It seems like Braeden Campbell is a little bit out of favour due to the Swans depth. Playing tonight but has been dropped this season. He is another gun.

Fancy having Gulden, Heeney, Warner and Campbell - what a luxury.

The Swans probably have others in their Vfl team.

Hoping Bevo stays on for another few years.

I’d love Ed Richards next year. He suits our style amazingly.

Reid or Horne-Francis would be an ideal pairing with Nick.
Unlikely, but someone like LDU would possibly be more gettable and nearly as good.
Don’t disagree at all with that sentiment. Bull on ballers are east to find, we had one in Taylor Adams…but how much better would he have been if he was fast and skilful

It seems like Braeden Campbell is a little bit out of favour due to the Swans depth. Playing tonight but has been dropped this season. He is another gun.

Fancy having Gulden, Heeney, Warner and Campbell - what a luxury.

The Swans probably have others in their Vfl team.
They also have Mills and Sheldrick out atm

I would be bringing in Lobb to replace Kreuger with the hope to move away from two “rucks” even though he is a short term solution. Moyle or Bryan would then be a replacement for Cox as opposed to Teakle (or any other mature state leaguer) who’s clearly inferior to the other two. If Begg is moved on that leaves 4 rucks in 2025 and a genuine fwd/ruck on the list with real flexibility to play a one or two ruck system. We then have 2025 to decide on what type is needed longer term to replace Cox and Lobb. Personally that’s a Thilthorpe or Darcy type* although the alternative is a Mitch Lewis this year if we have the collateral.

*type because those guys are genuine 50/50 rucks, IMO, and probably unobtainable.

I think 4 rucks + 1 ruck/fwd is the right list balance. I'd only have 1 of those as a development player. I think that's where we've gotten our balance wrong. We always seem to have 2 or more developing.

It's then a matter of list targets. Moyle and Bryan are the right targets imo. Lobb I would avoid like the plague. Terrible player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How? I’m curious to hear why you think this.

That last thing wasn’t really inside info. His statistics would say as much.

Nothing I post isn’t widely discussed by you guys. I’m not dumb enough to actually ever share anything about me, either. We’ve all bluffed once or twice about having inside info.

Probably my writing style doesn’t help to be assertive and definitive. It’s journalistic confidence, doesn’t always come off the best. I use “I think” more because of what someone said once.

Well not entirely true because you can’t ever delete something.
I've been to a few VFL games this year too and sat in the same stand as McRae and the coaching group.

I also once worked in the front office and wrote a few pieces for for Swan Districts in WA ... as a volunteer

I wouldn't call myself a journalist though, nor do I claim to have inside info :rolleyes:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The club would have been filthy with Keane? He is the one that decided to return home?

I did observe that post game last week the players were super friendly with Keane and Keane was one of the last if not the last Crows players to leave the field.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back