List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

This year? Not 2025?
Nobody actually knows. The most information anyone ever got was 1.5 over 5. Yet how that plays out is between the dogs and us. We could have paid him nothing for the first two years there and then 500k each for the last 3. We may have paid 750k for the first two years and nothing since.

Sure we are told it averages out to 300k a year

G'day Pies fans,

Someone over on our board has said that a punter called into SEN suggesting Sam Berry might be heading your way. Absolutely no idea what sort of credence to lend it, but seeing as there's been a fair amount of recent chat in here about guys like Alex Davies, figured I'd take a temperature check. He's behind Matt Crouch and Rory Laird but has put in a decent couple of performances lately with bulk mid minutes. Could be an option for you guys as Mitchell and Crisp begin to age out?
Strikes me as a Taylor Adam’s type, hard at it…but lacking pace and skill?

We definitely have a need, with Mitchell close to the end and Carmichael Hunt recently retiring. Problem is we have nothing to give.

Nobody actually knows. The most information anyone ever got was 1.5 over 5. Yet how that plays out is between the dogs and us. We could have paid him nothing for the first two years there and then 500k each for the last 3. We may have paid 750k for the first two years and nothing since.

Sure we are told it averages out to 300k a year
Perhaps we have paid it all out already, or maybe we still owe him some $.

But the original poster had asked what Treloar's extension meant for us. It means nothing as far as what we do or don't owe Treloar.

Just had a read of the crows board, delusional some of them thinking they will get a future first for Keane 😂😂
everyone is the next superstar when trying to fleece us.

G'day Pies fans,

Someone over on our board has said that a punter called into SEN suggesting Sam Berry might be heading your way. Absolutely no idea what sort of credence to lend it, but seeing as there's been a fair amount of recent chat in here about guys like Alex Davies, figured I'd take a temperature check. He's behind Matt Crouch and Rory Laird but has put in a decent couple of performances lately with bulk mid minutes. Could be an option for you guys as Mitchell and Crisp begin to age out?
Holy cow!!
Nice player. But not worth much.

Since he’s in you delist territory, doubt anything other than a 3rd or 4th gets its done.

Happy for you to keep him.

Just had a read of the crows board, delusional some of them thinking they will get a future first for Keane 😂😂
KPD's are a massive need for us given we only have Moore and Frampton and Dean is a VFL player at best, we also paid more than a future first rounder for Shultz....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

KPD's are a massive need for us given we only have Moore and Frampton and Dean is a VFL player at best, we also paid more than a future first rounder for Shultz....
It may be a need for us but trading away future firsts has not been good for us. Next years first could be a top 10 pick and there’s no way Keane is worth that imo

It may be a need for us but trading away future firsts has not been good for us. Next years first could be a top 10 pick and there’s no way Keane is worth that imo
No way would it be a F1. Late 2nd maybe. A pick in the late 20's early 30s?
or wait til he is OOC next year

Players of influence - leadership group and or Harley Reid.

Cannot be giving up a second round draft pick for Keane. That is too much.

If people believe Keane is a second rounder then what would we get for Quaynor, McCreery and John Noble?

We were talking about Simpson & the Weagles. Not sure how Keane is relevant to that.

Last edited:
It may be a need for us but trading away future firsts has not been good for us. Next years first could be a top 10 pick and Athere’s no way
Just playing the devils advocate, the way we've been operating of late future first for Keane from us would be business as usual....

I was fine with us trading our future first last year. After winning it, reasonable to think it’s 13+.
No one could foresee what has happened this year. Insane!
But even still, the decision was solid.

regardless of that, I’d def be holding next year as it is more likely to be top 8 than 13-18.
And I’m usually all for trading firsts!!
Caveat is who is available!

A fair few Crows fans aren't pleased that he's behind them in the pecking order, particularly behind Laird. Berry's decent. As I said, no idea if there's anything to it, but I could see it working. He's out of contract.
Berry would be a good fit for Pies. A Newcombe style bull to ride shotgun with Nick

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back