List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade & FA 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Clearly you have no idea. Giving up a likely top 10 pick for a bloke who can’t run, can’t jump and has the turning circle of the queen mary. Seriously he is one dimensional and not worth anywhere near what we paid for him. Accept the fact that Wright and co are morons.
Wow. Nice way to say I am clueless without saying it

Clearly you have no idea. Giving up a likely top 10 pick for a bloke who can’t run, can’t jump and has the turning circle of the queen mary. Seriously he is one dimensional and not worth anywhere near what we paid for him. Accept the fact that Wright and co are morons.
wow.. according to you:
poster has no idea
Wright and Co are morons
Shultz a c grade plodder

I suspect you arent a past/current member of Mensa

What is he then? An A-grader? He’s nothing more than a B player, at best. You don’t go giving first rounders for B graders. Wright is the reason hawthorn were so bad for the years between 2016 and 2023. He has no clue how to deal or trade. Sooner people wake up, the better off we will be.
Its your story

So Krueger is below the level of Bianco, Ruscoe and McMahon ?
Lift your game Smock.
One embarrassing post after another. Boring AF
Did I say that?

I said that Kreuger could be delisted, not that his game is below Bianco, Ruscoe and McMahon. They all play different roles so it isn’t even a fair comparison.

Depends on the midfield I reckon. Cant always blame forward for not getting the ball if it’s not up there as much as they would like. Its hard to tell how thats playing out given carlton has won the same amount of vfl games as us, and they dont have the injuries we have had.
30 goals as a full time 198cm forward (a touch over 2 a game at this stage) in the VFL isnt particularly impressive. At his height he should absolutely be killing it at the lower levels if he wants to become draft relevant again, and if it’s as a key forward he needs to add significant physicality to his game. Right now he’s just a super tall flanker.
McMahon has played 12 games this season (according to PlayHQ) and booted 24 goals.

Carlton’s VFL line-up, which features not much talent, means McMahon often has the best defender on him.

Looks like his physicality is no issue in this: .

He also dominated our VFL boys.

McMahon has played 12 games this season (according to PlayHQ) and booted 24 goals.

Carlton’s VFL line-up, which features not much talent, means McMahon often has the best defender on him.

VFL. Oh boy, wowee. Yawn

"My bold call, much like I made one about Teakle, is that Nathan Kreuger won’t receive a new deal."

Such a stupid statement. Nothing new from you.
I didn’t say he was worse than Bianco, Ruscoe and McMahon, though. They would receive AFL contracts for different reasons. They’re also younger by three years.

Such a stupid thing not to read my posts.

VFL app says 31 goals, 11 behinds in 12 games

If Pies were near the top of the ladder where we expected to be this year, then there’d be no top 10 pick. You’re commenting in hindsight.
If you think Schultz can’t run, you either have no idea or are sight impaired.
Anybody can analyse trades after the fact and if you think we’ve paid too much for Schultz, then I suggest it’s due more to how we’ve performed and the injuries we have suffered this season than the trade itself.
I find it somewhat ironic that you choose to use the term “moron” in a post such as yours.

If 3 goals, 11 disposals and 4 marks is a domination in your books then clearly we have very different definitions of the word.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is he then? An A-grader? He’s nothing more than a B player, at best. You don’t go giving first rounders for B graders. Wright is the reason hawthorn were so bad for the years between 2016 and 2023. He has no clue how to deal or trade. Sooner people wake up, the better off we will be.
I think it’s time you put a job application in with Collingwood by the sounds. How did the club win a flag without you?

Who do you barrack for?

"The better off we'll be?"

We're the reigning premiers.

Yes, let's watch him get picked up and fail somewhere. Enjoy
He probably won’t be picked up until the next MSD and a lot would have to go right. You’re being arrogant and close-minded.

If 3 goals, 11 disposals and 4 marks is a domination in your books then clearly we have very different definitions of the word.
Look beyond the stat line mate. It’s not about disposals, it’s about what he’s doing with it and this is something echoed so ****ing much at AFL level. Dominance isn’t winning AFL Fantasy as you know. You want to five goals kicked? How many 22 year olds are doing that in the state league as part-timers?

Other

My personal highlight this year from a poster has been “Ash Johnson should play wing to build confidence” and it really sums up BigFooty.

As does the endless and comedic discussion about Derek Hine. Recruiters can only do what they can and there’s more than just Hine.

I think I’m done with this forum anyway. It’s too funny and nothing like the club in real life. Knowing my luck, the door hits me on the way out.

He was involved in two contested marking contests in that.

He probably won’t be picked up until the next MSD and a lot would have to go right. You’re being arrogant and close-minded.

Look beyond the stat line mate. It’s not about disposals, it’s about what he’s doing with it and this is something echoed so ****ing much at AFL level. Dominance isn’t winning AFL Fantasy as you know. You want to five goals kicked? How many 22 year olds are doing that in the state league as part-timers?

Other

My personal highlight this year from a poster has been “Ash Johnson should play wing to build confidence” and it really sums up BigFooty.

As does the endless and comedic discussion about Derek Hine. Recruiters can only do what they can and there’s more than just Hine.

I think I’m done with this forum anyway. It’s too funny and nothing like the club in real life. Knowing my luck, the door hits me on the way out.
You don't even come across as someone who likes the club.

Particularly the way you snipe at so many of the players.

Other

I suspect you’ll be back with a different account, enjoy your time off.

In your next life if you think a bit more carefully about where, when and how you post your controversial opinions you’ll get better engagement.

You don't even come across as someone who likes the club.

Particularly the way you snipe at so many of the players.
I do lol but that’s fine for you to think it.

I don’t hate them as individuals but they’re not free of critique. Even Fly snipes. There’s only one on the list who I have sustained loathing for. Not TJ at all - good bloke.

But as I said, I’m done.

I do lol but that’s fine for you to think it.

I don’t hate them as individuals but they’re not free of critique. Even Fly snipes. There’s only one on the list who I have sustained loathing for. Not TJ at all - good bloke.

But as I said, I’m done.
I thought you were leaving.

You're a sniper. You imply you know something controversial about players, throw a little bait out & then say you can't say anymore. It's juvenile.

Other

I watched the game, he didn’t dominate, he had a solid day and that’s it. Stop pretending that you have some sort of amazing insight in to this, because you don’t.

List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade & FA 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back