List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade & FA 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

He hasnt had his most ideal year, been hampered off and on by injury. Hopefully next year with a full pre-season he'll be better for it.
I’m less optimistic. Some of his feedback has been deservedly harsh.

But one plus side of him is he puts in work. Pretty friendly, too. Got mistaken for Bailey Smith at the Magpie Stars clinic 😂

My bold call, much like I made one about Teakle, is that Nathan Kreuger won’t receive a new deal.
If he gets injured I would agree. If he stays in the side and continues to play at a similar standard he gets at least 1-2 more years. He plays a position we don't have much proven talent in.

If he gets injured I would agree. If he stays in the side and continues to play at a similar standard he gets at least 1-2 more years. He plays a position we don't have much proven talent in.
Exactly. He's been our only tall forward option left with Checkers & Dan out injured & others out of form. And Kreugs has done just fine imo.

Unless we recruit at least 1 experienced kpf for next year, which we all know is highly unlikely, if not near impossible..I can't imagine why we'd willingly move Freddy on.

Trade for keane
I don’t think Adelaide would accept that deal.

Exactly. He's been our only tall forward option left with Checkers & Dan out injured. And he's done just fine imo.

Unless we recruit at least 1 experienced kpf for next year, which we all know is highly unlikely, if not near impossible..I can't imagine why we'd willingly move Freddy on.
I can see it happening. I’ve been roasted about it elsewhere but he doesn’t really play his role well. The fact he’s been made to wait is somewhat telling: it means he’s not a high priority or guarantee to win a new deal (Fox did an article on this).

We have moved on others before despite them showing promise or being somewhat needed.

I won’t go quite as hard as I went with Teakle not being drafted but I have a little suspicion.

I don’t think Adelaide would accept that deal.

I can see it happening. I’ve been roasted about it elsewhere but he doesn’t really play his role well. The fact he’s been made to wait is somewhat telling: it means he’s not a high priority or guarantee to win a new deal (Fox did an article on this).

We have moved on others before despite them showing promise or being somewhat needed.

I won’t go quite as hard as I went with Teakle not being drafted but I have a little suspicion.
Who has the club re-signed since Wright has been away?

It makes perfect sense to wait until the end of the season & see how he goes for the remainder of the year. Based on what he's done in a short time, it would be silly not to re-sign him for at least next year.

I'm not sure what a ssp/msd has to do with this & why you think your opinion on Teakle makes your point about Freddy any stronger.. 🥴

Who has the club re-signed since Wright has been away?

It makes perfect sense to wait until the end of the season & see how he goes for the remainder of the year. Based on what he's done in a short time, it would be silly not to re-sign him for at least next year.

I'm not sure what a ssp/msd has to do with this & why you think your opinion on Teakle makes your point about Freddy any stronger.. 🥴
Nobody that’s been publicised, likely there are more deals like Macrae’s that was done last year during the season, yet to be announced.

My point about Teakle is that I’ve made some bold calls.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They had links and were considered. Even clubs are surprised by selections or lack of selection at the draft.

You like flogging me for that but
those players aren’t half as bad as you think. Bianco was stiff to be delisted and that’s from a coach’s mouth, Ruscoe isn’t a shit player and McMahon as a forward has had a better year than some of our VFL players. It’s probably reasonable to say he’d have debuted if still on the list.
I think you'll agree, they were BOLD calls.

They had links and were considered. Even clubs are surprised by selections or lack of selection at the draft.

those players aren’t half as bad as you think. Bianco was stiff to be delisted and that’s from a coach’s mouth, Ruscoe isn’t a shit player and McMahon as a forward has had a better year than some of our VFL players. It’s probably reasonable to say he’d have debuted if still on the list.
So Krueger is below the level of Bianco, Ruscoe and McMahon ?
Lift your game Smock.
One embarrassing post after another. Boring AF

Ruscoe, Bianco and McMahon have been sitting on the verge with a “free” sign for two years and nobody’s taken them

He’s miles ahead of Ginnivan.
If Ginnivan had Schultz’s ferocity, diligence application and commitment he’d still be at the Club.
The debate is over - Shultz is a committed footballer who can be relied upon by his team mates.
Ginnivan is a flaky show pony.
Shultz offers way more than Ginnivan. He’s kicked more goals this season and lays more tackles and provides way more pressure and run than Ginnivan ever will.
I’m not sure how this is even up for debate.

tbf, McMahon has now kicked over 30 goals this season, and there was talk Carlton could have looked at him. Not that they need another young key forward
30 goals as a full time 198cm forward (a touch over 2 a game at this stage) in the VFL isnt particularly impressive. At his height he should absolutely be killing it at the lower levels if he wants to become draft relevant again, and if it’s as a key forward he needs to add significant physicality to his game. Right now he’s just a super tall flanker.

30 goals as a full time 198cm forward (a touch over 2 a game at this stage) in the VFL isnt particularly impressive. At his height he should absolutely be killing it at the lower levels if he wants to become draft relevant again, and if it’s as a key forward he needs to add significant physicality to his game. Right now he’s just a super tall flanker.
Depends on the midfield I reckon. Cant always blame forward for not getting the ball if its not up there as much as they would like. Its hard to tell how thats playing out given carlton has won the same amount of vfl games as us, and they dont have the injuries we have had.

Tsatas screems Paddy Dow to me.

Let The Saints use a pick on him.

List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade & FA 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back