List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Monitoring people's posts is creepy AF, like strutting around bigfooty thinking you're the Apex predator. You don't like being told you're wrong and being proven wrong, it's just the truth.
Keep that rage wank going Carl, youā€™re doing great.

Revised list of cheap(ish) targets: Wright, Peatling, Keane, Cumming.

If Richards does go to Port, what to we need to add to the trade to get Bergman coming back?

2-3 of the above would be a bit like the Hill/Framps/Lippa/Mitch trade period IMO. Targeted value acquisitions where sum is greater than parts.

Knew it wouldnā€™t take long after last nights game.

From the Eagles board:

ā€œDarling plus f2 to pies for Ed Allan? No way theyā€™d accept that but wishful thinking. Chesser was a pies fan if we ever do want to do a straight swapā€

Why the F would we want Darling?
FM, Darling, isn't he out to pasture yet?

Revised list of cheap(ish) targets: Wright, Peatling, Keane, Cumming.

If Richards does go to Port, what to we need to add to the trade to get Bergman coming back?

2-3 of the above would be a bit like the Hill/Framps/Lippa/Mitch trade period IMO. Targeted value acquisitions where sum is greater than parts.
Wright - is as medicore a key forward as there is, he's in and out of essendons team and that says alot

Peatling - could be a good acquisition if cheape, no guarantee he would get game time though

Keane - so long as he's cheap its a decent enough trade, not 100% lock to play, and always the threat he packs up for Ireland so idk

Cumming - is an ufa so really we'd be competing with clubs for how much we'd pay him and how long the contract is. Could be a good shout

Bergman - huge fan of his, and if Richards goes that way we should definitely try and package him with a pick to get Miles. If Richards was worth pick 50, the combination of that + our first pick in the 30s is the equivalent of pick 22ish. And that's lowballing Richards' value at pick 50. I definitely think it's possible to send a current or future 2nd rounder with Richards for Bergman

On SM-A146P using BigFooty.com mobile app

Knew it wouldnā€™t take long after last nights game.

From the Eagles board:

ā€œDarling plus f2 to pies for Ed Allan? No way theyā€™d accept that but wishful thinking. Chesser was a pies fan if we ever do want to do a straight swapā€

Why the F would we want Darling?
And Chesser is rubbish.

Wright - is as medicore a key forward as there is, he's in and out of essendons team and that says alot

Peatling - could be a good acquisition if cheape, no guarantee he would get game time though

Keane - so long as he's cheap its a decent enough trade, not 100% lock to play, and always the threat he packs up for Ireland so idk

Cumming - is an ufa so really we'd be competing with clubs for how much we'd pay him and how long the contract is. Could be a good shout

Bergman - huge fan of his, and if Richards goes that way we should definitely try and package him with a pick to get Miles. If Richards was worth pick 50, the combination of that + our first pick in the 30s is the equivalent of pick 22ish. And that's lowballing Richards' value at pick 50. I definitely think it's possible to send a current or future 2nd rounder with Richards for Bergman

Agree for the most part.

Wright has been below average for a while, but also has shown heā€™s capable of winning a club b and f
- so upside is there. If he could be had for a 3rd rounder as a Cox ā€˜succession planā€™ then Iā€™d consider it.

Would pull the trigger on Richardā€™s and a 2nd for Bergman is a heartbeat if Richardā€™s requested a trade.

Keane for a 3rd Iā€™d do. Weā€™ve really missed Murphy structurally, and whilst Keane is no Murph, he fills the hole. Iā€™m increasingly disillusioned with Framps who has a good moment every now and then followed by multiple head scratchers.

Iā€™m torn between bringing in an extra mid like Peatling or backing in Allan w Long as backup for a development year. Wish weā€™d seen more of Allan at backend of season as one game against witches hats is not a big enough sample size.

Cumming Iā€™d be strongly pursuing.

Agree for the most part.

Wright has been below average for a while, but also has shown heā€™s capable of winning a club b and f
- so upside is there. If he could be had for a 3rd rounder as a Cox ā€˜succession planā€™ then Iā€™d consider it.

Would pull the trigger on Richardā€™s and a 2nd for Bergman is a heartbeat if Richardā€™s requested a trade.

Keane for a 3rd Iā€™d do. Weā€™ve really missed Murphy structurally, and whilst Keane is no Murph, he fills the hole. Iā€™m increasingly disillusioned with Framps who has a good moment every now and then followed by multiple head scratchers.

Iā€™m torn between bringing in an extra mid like Peatling or backing in Allan w Long as backup for a development year. Wish weā€™d seen more of Allan at backend of season as one game against witches hats is not a big enough sample size.

Cumming Iā€™d be strongly pursuing.
I strongly pursue that daily.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Iā€™m waiting for someone else to back it up, but for once we could come out well ahead on a deal without offering much and it could open up many other trade possibilities as well.
And with the other rumours we hear itā€™ll probably be radio silence after that

List managers donā€™t read social media for trade ideas so I dunno why everyone is so secretive with rumours

I've heard that apparently petraca and his management are investigating through solicitors if they have a right to break the contract due to medical negligence. I'm not saying it will happen but apparently that's where this all sits I'm guessing the AFL are involved where this all lands I don't have a clue šŸ¤·
I mentioned this. Medical negligence.
I'm no lawyer but I'd think this has legs.

Is this the product of the current points system that is being changed because it's way out of kilter with too much value attached to later picks?

I hate it when posters do this, and then don't reveal said rumour, means it's most likely nonsense

You see it on Twitter too, some accounts saying 'Pies getting a big player' people ask and then they say "Nah can't reveal it or else rival list managers will see it" and their account has like 100 followers

Because it's just rumour and not fact

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back