List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

I just think that you make stuff up.
No hate.

Not going to bother with my track record of posting stuff in here.

Please just put me on ignore and be done with it.

I wonder if Cerra is gettable from Carlton?

Pushed out of the midfield at times, they have other needs and would need the salary cap to make those happen.

If it was strategy then why have we failed to dominate the competition ever since?
So it was luck?

PS the Collingwood of 1960, 1970 etc etc is not the same as the Collingwood of the 1920s - nor is the environment in which it operates

I wonder if Cerra is gettable from Carlton?

Pushed out of the midfield at times, they have other needs and would need the salary cap to make the happen.
Quite like that idea. Blues should be looking to shift a couple of Hewett, Cerra, Kennedy, Newman. And add some runners. Solid players but too many like that makes them a plod squad. Cerra is the one that would cost though. I'd go for Kennedy.

If Jackson Macrae might be a salary dump, I hope we do a similar Tom Mitchell type trade for him. We're obviously desperate for a big bodied midfielder if we're playing Rupert Will incarnate in Ned Long.

Future 3rd should get it done. Added benefit of then not being able to throw away our future first again.

If Jackson Macrae might be a salary dump, I hope we do a similar Tom Mitchell type trade for him. We're obviously desperate for a big bodied midfielder if we're playing Rupert Will incarnate in Ned Long.

Future 3rd should get it done. Added benefit of then not being able to throw away our future first again.

Dogs supporters seem to think he is a required player.

Has been played out of position for 18 months.

If he doesn't come in this week surely goneee.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pies are looking at this and potentally taking on his full deal, Dogs would throw in a sweetner.

BEEG is correct with the Trac talk. Only wants to go to Collingwood, but just don't have the assets to please Melbourne

They (Melbourne) are not okay internally.

I don't know if he only wants to go Collingwood.

I just know the issues the family had, they haven't got over what happened to Petracca,

The Dees doctors, club officials, coaches to not reach out to Trac after he left the ground that day for 24 hours is pretty disgraceful.

Unless he's changed his style, Macrae is more of a clever linker than first possession Tom Mitchell type. Good player though.

Finals will be interesting - if noone can run with Sydney or Hawthorn - footy will shift very quickly away from the slower mids.

Gawn

Trac is contracted, I can't guarantee he will be at Melbourne.

We are all unhappy with the current direction of the club, we missed finals.

I respect a captain for stepping up and saying something, unfortunately less said the better.

At
Pies are looking at this and potentally taking on his full deal, Dogs would throw in a sweetner.

Does that mean Finlay stays?

In terms of Trac, once the season is over all he needs to do is publicly state he wants to join Collingwood and it will happen. Would be a massive PR disaster for Melbourne to hold a player who has been through what Trac has against his will.

My only worry is that the Hawks will swoop.

Unless he's changed his style, Macrae is more of a clever linker than first possession Tom Mitchell type. Good player though.

Finals will be interesting - if noone can run with Sydney or Hawthorn - footy will shift very quickly away from the slower mids.
He basically has the same career averages as Mitchell. 27 vs 28 average possessions. 10+ contested possessions vs 12 for Mitchell and 4.3 clearances vs 4.8 clearances for Mitchell.

Macraes averages probably dragged down a little also from his last two years of playing wing/forward flank.

He's exactly the type of undervalued cheap gun we should be targeting if we still want to keep contending. Won't be mortgaging our future like we've done with Schultz.

He basically has the same career averages as Mitchell. 27 vs 28 average possessions. 10+ contested possessions vs 12 for Mitchell and 4.3 clearances vs 4.8 clearances for Mitchell.

Macraes averages probably dragged down a little also from his last two years of playing wing/forward flank.

He's exactly the type of undervalued cheap gun we should be targeting if we still want to keep contending. Won't be mortgaging our future like we've done with Schultz.
I'm probably misjudging because he just gets so much footy linking up that I'm thinking only of that and underestimating his inside game.

I was on his bandwagon earlier in the year - but I was thinking Pendles would pull up stumps. For me, Pendles, Macrae and Mitchell is too slow. I think even two of them probably is.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back