List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

I went to a cashy that he was the special guest of at the end of 2022. Someone in the audience asked him how long he thinks he can keep playing for - he said that because he's missed so much footy in his younger years he wants to keep playing until he physically cannot play any longer.

On SM-S916B using BigFooty.com mobile app
I always hoped his long stints out with injury actually increased his longevity in the game.

I went to a cashy that he was the special guest of at the end of 2022. Someone in the audience asked him how long he thinks he can keep playing for - he said that because he's missed so much footy in his younger years he wants to keep playing until he physically cannot play any longer.

On SM-S916B using BigFooty.com mobile app
I hope so

Maybe having the longer break this year without playing finals will freshen up the veterans for another tilt next year

How about:

Richards & 2025 1st Rounder to Port for Houston

2024 2nd Rounder and 2025 3rd Rounder to GWS for Peatling

2025 2nd Rounder retained for points for McGuane father-son.

Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Not possible due to future trading rules. Once you trade a future first you have to retain a pick in each subsequent round.

How about:

Richards & 2025 1st Rounder to Port for Houston

2024 2nd Rounder and 2025 3rd Rounder to GWS for Peatling

2025 2nd Rounder retained for points for McGuane father-son.

Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I think we'll need more than 1 2nd rounder for mcguane with the change in rules and points. Most likely will need multiple picks in the 20's and 30's at least. So I think only way to use our 1st is to get more points.

With future trading rules you need to use 2 1sts in 4 years (2022.2023) none in 2024. Does matching a first round bid for a FS player in the rules to using a "1st round pick" in 4 years rule?
Yes

Jamie Elliott deserves every award and $ paid to him - tough run with injuries and has overcome a few hurdles outside footy as well

Which should include mark of the year for 2024.

Although Bobby Hill’s is close too.

I can’t be stuffed considering any from other clubs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fly said it would be great to have a McKay or Curnow
So we’re going to try to get McKay or Curnow…

If we are after a marking forward, wonder if it’s an established one or if pushing our chips on one that hasn’t cracked it yet / or just about yo explode (like Cadman)

…btw, I don’t know if we have chips (might be homebrand)

We are in for Tom Lynch.
Same source as Elliott’s shoulder last year? If you were taking Fly’s comments today on face value it’s a logical move. Although personal preference would be Wright>Lynch.

No joke I saw Tom Lynch walk past my work near Brisbane CBD. It was weird, this was about a month a go when Richmond were playing WC in Perth and he was walking with some peoples. I know the Dimma connection but can't see Lions or GC wanting him.
Enthralled by this post brah.
Must be Collingwood 🤣🍻

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back