List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Lukosious - just doesnt seem like a Collingwood player

Keane - major flight risk would only take him for super cheap due to that, has left once before

Bergman - dont ever really notice him, does he fill a need? Mid size defender?

Lynch - that ship sailed 6 years ago

Houston - would be a good get if possible

Lukosious - just doesnt seem like a Collingwood player

Keane - major flight risk would only take him for super cheap due to that, has left once before

Bergman - dont ever really notice him, does he fill a need? Mid size defender?

Lynch - that ship sailed 6 years ago

Houston - would be a good get if possible
After reading your Bergman comments I have to ask, are you blind?

Westhoff was an excellent player and a B&F winner for his club. So versatile for Port for years - I would love a player like him.
Don't know about being versatile, only really played as a third tall and being incredibly soft turned invisible during finals matches.

No i am not blind, i also find you extremely full of yourself Carl
Now don't get all huffy, Bergman is a fantastic player and if you haven't noticed then you haven't being paying attention. Before he signed his 2 year deal just about every Victorian club was after him without your poor recommendation.

its a job I guess

Panda Fluffer

Pandas are an endangered species and notoriously difficult to breed. To get these shy animals in the mood, China's Panda Fluffers use feather dusters – and extreme caution – to help them perform.
i've done worse jobs leon, I reckon I could do this one as long as I can wear a glove. it's probably the closest I'll get to real pr0n ever

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now don't get all huffy, Bergman is a fantastic player and if you haven't noticed then you haven't being paying attention. Before he signed his 2 year deal just about every Victorian club was after him without your poor recommendation.
I could very well be wrong, your word is just about the last i would take for it though

Westhoff was an excellent player and a B&F winner for his club. So versatile for Port for years - I would love a player like him.

Yeah, odd attempt to pot a player.

He's just like one of those 280 game best and fairest winners who could slot into most positions on the ground... don't want.

COLLINGWOOD

The Magpies are a bit hamstrung.

They don’t have a first-round pick to play with and don’t have a lot of salary cap space.

But if they could somehow swing it, Jack Lukosius would look good in black and white.

Collingwood needs to add to its key forward stocks.

Mason Cox is 33, Brody Mihocek is 31 and Ash Johnson and Nathan Kreuger aren’t the answer.

Collingwood must get in the conversation for Lukosius, who has two years to run on a contract at the Gold Coast Suns but has been playing VFL in recent weeks.

Alternatively, the Magpies could look to a money-ball option like out-of-contract Fremantle forward Sam Sturt.

A Victorian who has lacked opportunity with the Dockers, he could fit in nicely as a third-tall option alongside Mihocek and Dan McStay.

The Magpies could also look to bolster their midfield stocks and have reportedly shown interest in Adelaide’s Sam Berry, but I suspect he stays at the Crows.

Port Adelaide is having a go at luring across Collingwood small forward Joe Richards, but on a potential three-year deal rather than the four years which has been reported.

COLLINGWOOD

The Magpies are a bit hamstrung.

They don’t have a first-round pick to play with and don’t have a lot of salary cap space.

But if they could somehow swing it, Jack Lukosius would look good in black and white.

Collingwood needs to add to its key forward stocks.

Mason Cox is 33, Brody Mihocek is 31 and Ash Johnson and Nathan Kreuger aren’t the answer.

Collingwood must get in the conversation for Lukosius, who has two years to run on a contract at the Gold Coast Suns but has been playing VFL in recent weeks.

Alternatively, the Magpies could look to a money-ball option like out-of-contract Fremantle forward Sam Sturt.

A Victorian who has lacked opportunity with the Dockers, he could fit in nicely as a third-tall option alongside Mihocek and Dan McStay.

The Magpies could also look to bolster their midfield stocks and have reportedly shown interest in Adelaide’s Sam Berry, but I suspect he stays at the Crows.

Port Adelaide is having a go at luring across Collingwood small forward Joe Richards, but on a potential three-year deal rather than the four years which has been reported.

How can we still not have a lot of cap space 😮‍💨

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back