List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

I've spoken about it on Reddit recently, but if we know Richards is likely heading to Alberton we should be taking advantage of that.

Miles Bergman is heavily linked to return to Victoria after this season or next year and Collingwood were interested in offering him a longterm deal this time last year.

Which makes sense, he's young, proven and can play in defence, on ball or on the wing. Potentially freeing up Noble and Quaynor to push higher up the ground and also providing a younger option through the middle.

A consensus seems that he would be worth a late first round pick? I'm not entirely sure he's quote worth that but it doesn't sound entirely unreasonable.

I believe if we were to package pick 32 (or another pick we could acquire in the future) along with Richards, we could get the deal done.

Even if you really lowballed Richards' value at pick 50 (we certainly would want more for him and Port offering 4 years would imply they value him higher than that), using DraftGuru's pick calculator pick 32 + pick 50 would be valued the same as pick 22, which is entirely reasonable for Bergman.

I believe Richards would be valued higher than pick 50 however, and so in conjunction with pick 32 would be an even better deal for Port than the previous hypothetical.

On SM-A146P using BigFooty.com mobile app

As far as I'm aware Reef McInnes and Nathan Kreuger are both still unsigned. What would be their trade value and who would be their suitors?

I've spoken about it on Reddit recently, but if we know Richards is likely heading to Alberton we should be taking advantage of that.

Miles Bergman is heavily linked to return to Victoria after this season or next year and Collingwood were interested in offering him a longterm deal this time last year.

Which makes sense, he's young, proven and can play in defence, on ball or on the wing. Potentially freeing up Noble and Quaynor to push higher up the ground and also providing a younger option through the middle.

A consensus seems that he would be worth a late first round pick? I'm not entirely sure he's quote worth that but it doesn't sound entirely unreasonable.

I believe if we were to package pick 32 (or another pick we could acquire in the future) along with Richards, we could get the deal done.

Even if you really lowballed Richards' value at pick 50 (we certainly would want more for him and Port offering 4 years would imply they value him higher than that), using DraftGuru's pick calculator pick 32 + pick 50 would be valued the same as pick 22, which is entirely reasonable for Bergman.

I believe Richards would be valued higher than pick 50 however, and so in conjunction with pick 32 would be an even better deal for Port than the previous hypothetical.

Is that you Kinda?

Richards + Pick 32 for Bergman + 2nd Rounder?
We have Pick 30 at the moment
Port have pick 32

So you are saying Richards + Pick 30 for Bergman + Pick 32
Berman is highly rated, played ~70 more AFL games was a former Pick 14 and is 3 years younger than Richards.

I wouldn't be doing that trade from a Port point of view.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have Pick 30 at the moment
Port have pick 32

So you are saying Richards + Pick 30 for Bergman + Pick 32
Berman is highly rated, played ~70 more AFL games was a former Pick 14 and is 3 years younger than Richards.

I wouldn't be doing that trade from a Port point of view.
Ahhh ZeroHanger is out of date in what picks teams have.

If we have 30, I am suggesting 30 + Richards for only Bergman. Not for them to send us a pick and Bergman.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back