List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

I mentioned this. Medical negligence.
I'm no lawyer but I'd think this has legs.
Apparently hes prepared to tare up the contract and start again elsewhere, mentally he is a mess ATM and he has no faith in any aspect of the Melbourne football club , is family are reportably also seething,

Apparently hes prepared to tare up the contract and start again elsewhere, mentally he is a mess ATM and he has no faith in any aspect of the Melbourne football club , is family are reportably also seething,
No one from the club visited him in hospital to check on his welfare.
That sux bigtime

The plot thickens…

Had a feeling something like this could be in play. It’s clearly been leaked that he wants to get to the Pies, and we have to ability to pay market rate, leading me to believe that there could well be a curveball along these lines...

Post like this are just mean spirited. I detest all the subtle and not so subtle potting of fringe players. Bytel, Sullivan, long, Ash, etc may not be setting the world on fire but they have busted their arses for our club and put their bodies on the line. They should be treated with respect. Not as some sort of punchline.
I reckon you and all 20-odd people that liked your comment need to settle the hell down. It was not a swipe at Bytel whatsoever, it was a swipe at soreplums who has done the typical thing that people on BF (and other socials) do - making some big claim that gets the masses all excited and frothing at the mouth but choosing the completely ignore requests from people to follow up and instead choosing to bask in the attention they have brought to themselves.

On top of that, it's a swipe at people that make comments like "Bytel is not the future" which were CONSTANT in last night's match thread despite him not playing. They are the ones that have complexes about fringe players, not me.

Unfortunately, I can't help but feel that the 20ish people that have jumped on board to like your comment are doing so because it's someone clapping back at me specifically. Most of the people choosing to like your comment would prefer I just F off and die.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon you and all 20-odd people that liked your comment need to settle the hell down. It was not a swipe at Bytel whatsoever, it was a swipe at soreplums who has done the typical thing that people on BF (and other socials) do - making some big claim that gets the masses all excited and frothing at the mouth but choosing the completely ignore requests from people to follow up and instead choosing to bask in the attention they have brought to themselves.

On top of that, it's a swipe at people that make comments like "Bytel is not the future" which were CONSTANT in last night's match thread despite him not playing. They are the ones that have complexes about fringe players, not me.

Unfortunately, I can't help but feel that the 20ish people that have jumped on board to like your comment are doing so because it's someone clapping back at me specifically. Most of the people choosing to like your comment would prefer I just F off and die.

In fact I reckon I'd win a lot of money if I bet on the likes of sideswipe, Fat Jesus, ElliottMagpies, Exambolor and loki04 just wishing I committed suicide.

I don't know your posting history and I don't know what has taken place but mate, no one wishes that. I hope you are ok.

I have zero against you mate. Just posted my thoughts on putting players down. I can see where you're coming from. 🍻
All good brother.

Why are you comparing Ryan's pace to key position players? He's 189cm and not a key back. Yeah he might be quicker than Frampton but he's also 12cm shorter!
Also I reckon Howie has Ryan covered for pace.
It's fine, Ryan isn't quick, doesn't mean he's finished as a player, but let's be real, his pace isn't a feature if his game.
Are you sure on this. An Adelaide recruiter told me that he has an elite combination of pace and endurance? Are you sure he's not a bit like Langers who appeared slow because he didn't run when he had the footy but closed space at real speed?

Last edited:

Prag, don’t say that mate, I would never think that. you’re a good man and we appreciate your posting.

No and never to the last bit.
I liked the comment but that wasn't directed at you as a human being. It was more directed at that sort of statement where we put down our own. Quite a few of us have done the same in the past and we generally regret it. You are a generally good poster and I have seen your work on Reddit as well. Big thumbs up.

I've heard that apparently petraca and his management are investigating through solicitors if they have a right to break the contract due to medical negligence. I'm not saying it will happen but apparently that's where this all sits I'm guessing the AFL are involved where this all lands I don't have a clue 🤷
That would certainly shake the foundations of contracts and the medical decisions made by clubs.

Mid Season there was big Talk we get Lobb but nothing Recent
I think Doggies have transformed him into a pretty good defender, laying him every week & would now like to hang onto him.

Listening to him speak about this positional change on sen during the week, he seems very happy about it too. No longer sitting in the 2's or fluffing around as a very average forward/ruck.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back