List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly Parker being shoehorned back in to the side for the last couple of rounds makes more sense now.
Nothing is ever by accident at footy clubs. That said even with my observation that they can be found it means we need to go out and do it. Cumming would be perfect at the right price, but I haven’t heard us linked to him unless of course that’s been bubbling away all year and Noble got out while the going was good…

Pick 20 is more likely
I don't think he's worth 20, but they're talking pick 6 for Rioili and paid pick 7 to get rid of Bowes - when you get all those acadmey kids and have had high picks ocming out of your ears for years you might value them lower.

I don't think he's worth 20, but they're talking pick 6 for Rioili and paid pick 7 to get rid of Bowes - when you get all those acadmey kids and have had high picks ocming out of your ears for years you might value them lower.

I don't recall us ever getting any of the famed Suns trading largesse, so maybe it's time. Maybe Noble and Hawks second rounder for 20

Maybe, but I'd expect he'd want to go to a Victorian club that WILL win a flag in the next 4 or 5 years. This puts Hawthorn, Geelong, Collngwood or even Caaaaaaarlton in the front running. Dons just don't have the rocks.

EDIT: Should add the Dogs too. Maybe it is easier to list the Vic clubs he won't go to!!

Essendon and Fitzroy

Probably not, but they’re pursuing a contracted player and as a general rule you pay overs in that scenario. We all saw what Freo did to us with Schultz last year!

I hope this was just your thought bubble.

Hill/Noble/IQ ?
My thoughts only, based on here say media throughout the season. usually half turn to trades though. Nobel just turned out to be one as you probably just seen released. I reckon one of Richard or Hill turns to a trade. Its my thoughts only based on the increase of small forward stocks from the emergence of HH and Richards. At least one AFL standard small forward misses out each week with our deep stocks in that part of our list. Im only mentioning Hill because of some small media speculation mid year about him wanting to go to WA. Nothing solid there is circulating

Which trolling Pie supporter are we thinking it is?

Surely not Smockie 🤣
Definitely not a pies supporter. More likely a certain deranged St Kilda supporter that hasn’t gotten over 2010 still, or a Suns supporter.

Nothing is ever by accident at footy clubs. That said even with my observation that they can be found it means we need to go out and do it. Cumming would be perfect at the right price, but I haven’t heard us linked to him unless of course that’s been bubbling away all year and Noble got out while the going was good…
houston... we have a problem at half back

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My thoughts only, based on here say media throughout the season. usually half turn to trades though. Nobel just turned out to be one as you probably just seen released. I reckon one of Richard or Hill turns to a trade. Its my thoughts only based on the increase of small forward stocks from the emergence of HH and Richards. At least one AFL standard small forward misses out each week with our deep stocks in that part of our list. Im only mentioning Hill because of some small media speculation mid year about him wanting to go to WA. Nothing solid there is circulating
That WA speculation about Hill was knocked down as soon as it was reported by some (surprise surprise) WA journo with links to Eagles, I believe. Hill was reportedly upset there was any talk he wanted out.

I can't see why IQ would be wanting to leave Pies, in our best 22 every week, in the leadership group, premiership player, Pie supporter. And having just lost Noble, not sure it would be wise to let him go too.

When we have so many older players on our list, it defeats the purpose in trading out any of our quality, experienced, younger players.

Harvey will be out for a year, so that helps Richards cement a spot in the side.

Definitely not a pies supporter. More likely a certain deranged St Kilda supporter that hasn’t gotten over 2010 still, or a Suns supporter.
There are definitely some strange people around.

Creating a burner account representing a team you don't barrack for so you can troll other oppo teams boards? 🥴 Weird.

I know it’s nothing alike but I remember everyone cracking the shits when Hogan was mentioned as a trade target from Freo. Peter Wright was laughed at. We seem to be willing to accept certain Coleman medallist’s or nothing. I’m not advocating getting Lynch specifically but 31 for a KPF isn’t washed up and if he got his body right he’d help us enormously. Plus imagine the shit we could give Richmond while they’re winning spoons
I don't mind him as a late pick on reduced salary. You are right about what he could do. But the rumours are 1.5 million a year for a bloke who has barely played over the last 2 years. He might have a chronic injury that makes him break down most of the time.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back