List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

The hawk tuah treatment as described sounded quite pleasant?
If you’re that way inclined I’m sure it could be! As a hetero male not so much.

Bianconeri 6 gets you a seat at the table. It’ll take a lot more to get a deal done.

We will have enough options to be able to go back there
As has been mentioned, we already have Quarnor and Maynard as mainstays
Parker is showing a bit
Markov is good depth
Demattia should be looking to make this a spot for himself as he learns his craft off half back

Can't say l am shocked, but certainly a bit flat to lose Nobes. Has been an unbelievable pick up in that 2019 mid-season draft.
The GC are getting him at his prime, at only 27 years old, and he will be a mainstay of their side for years to come.
This may open up for us an opportunity to try and somehow package up picks 13 and 20 from the Suns.
Thanks Nobes for everything you gave to this footy club over the years. Going to miss those dashes off HB, and everytime you wore the guernsey, you gave your all. From smothers, to lunging tackles to busting a gut to keep running and kick a goal on the run.....

I Hope Please GIF

Surely such meetings don’t occur in places as public as cafes?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know it’s nothing alike but I remember everyone cracking the shits when Hogan was mentioned as a trade target from Freo. Peter Wright was laughed at. We seem to be willing to accept certain Coleman medallist’s or nothing. I’m not advocating getting Lynch specifically but 31 for a KPF isn’t washed up and if he got his body right he’d help us enormously. Plus imagine the shit we could give Richmond while they’re winning spoons
Fully fit, Lynch is a gun and one of the top forwards in the game.
You would be stupid to not explore it.

I am shocked with the lack of empathy from Lyon and Melbourne. They are trying to play the victim which is shocking. Petracca has trauma and mental health issues which he has to overcome. He was told he might not make it.

I want Petracca at the Pies and maybe being with his mates at the Pies is best for him. He may need to sit out to do it

The Carlton McKay talk is bullshit created by scum media supporters who hate the fact he wants to be a Pie. They are not reporting news, they are making it up.

I can see him retiring rather than return to that shit mob. Look how they wrapped their arms around Oliver but seem to have failed to embrace Trac

I hate hearing some players are pissed off with him. They know nothing about trauma.

I see a situation Petracca wants the Pies, druggies refuse to trade - absolute scum to refer to contract - stand off means he retires or stands out

I doubt he goes to another club or returns to Melbourne. My view only but this is beyond trade value with picks and players. Legal eagles will be all over this.
I think you are right there is a very good chance the legals do get their hands on this and probably rightly so from Petracca,s perspective. He is now being hung out to dry by Demons figures, when you look at him in comparison to Clarry he has not put a foot wrong,he is not on the gear and as far as I can see has consistently conducted himself in a proper way.

And to have that paragon of virtue Garry Lyon talk about you in such a manner would be the final straw when you consider the amount of times Oliver has F----- up without no comebacks would be galling. I have watched Petracca closely last season and I think his time at Melbourne is over ,I no inside info on where he will be but it will not be the Dees.

Would the Suns consider Noble + F1st for pick 7?

Then pick 7, 2024 2nd round and McInnes to Melbourne for Petracca. They’d probably think it unders, but it’s about what we got for a 25 year old Dayne Beams. Might accept it if Trac holds firm that it’s Collingwood or bust.

Pickup Cumming as UFA to replace / upgrade Noble.

1-2 3rd rounders for Keane.

Flagpies.

About time we got some of Gold Coasts largesse, besides if they tip us to drop further next year they may even get a better pick, until Trac arrives that is…

In this hypothetical I’d be pretty tempted to take 7 to the draft, but think we’re in ‘win now’ mode with our older brigade still all playing good footy. Pick 7 won’t help us win a flag in the next couple years.

Would the Suns consider Noble + F1st for pick 7?

Then pick 7, 2024 2nd round and McInnes to Melbourne for Petracca. They’d probably think it unders, but it’s about what we got for a 25 year old Dayne Beams. Might accept it if Trac holds firm that it’s Collingwood or bust.

Pickup Cumming as UFA to replace / upgrade Noble.

1-2 3rd rounders for Keane.

Flagpies.

About time we got some of Gold Coasts largesse, besides if they tip us to drop further next year they may even get a better pick, until Trac arrives that is…

In this hypothetical I’d be pretty tempted to take 7 to the draft, but think we’re in ‘win now’ mode with our older brigade still all playing good footy. Pick 7 won’t help us win a flag in the next couple years.
No, as I imagine Richmond will want that pick 7 for Rioli

I though they had 6 and 7?

Edit: Just see now it’s 7 and 13. Surely 13 is plenty for Rioli…. Come on GC
Its either pick 7 or two first rounders for rioli, to get him out of richmond.
They then also need points for Lombard.

Pick 20 is our best bet. Which we will then try push up the draft board and get one of the whitlocks who are currently rated at 20 and 26 according to Rookie me Central.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back