List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Not how it works, kicks coming out of defence are easier because the ground is wider, Josh spent a good chunk of the year kicking the ball inside 50 as a winger with some time on onball which would affect his disposal efficiency, you don't automatically register an effective kick just by kicking it long.

A kick of at least 40m to a 50/50 contest is rated an effective kick regardless of the result. A kick of less than 40m must result in retained possession to be rated effective.

I’d love to know the next possession stats from both. I’d reckon that’d transpose those rankings considerably, especially given Daicos is generally is taking the more difficult shorter option to open up play, Noble the down the line bomb that automatically registers as an effective kick regardless of who it ends up with.
A lot of the best kicks have mediocre efficiency stats as they also often get used for inside 50 entries and go for passes rather than bombs to the hotspot.

A lot of the best kicks have mediocre efficiency stats as they also often get used for inside 50 entries and go for passes rather than bombs to the hotspot.

We also use them to create set up forward stoppages from the boundary so sometimes that low efficiency kick or chaos ground ball is deliberate. Just don’t tell the AFL 🤣

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The Dees board is pretty good usually. You can have a bit of back and forth without them losing it. The good posters see it for a bit of fun. The losers er, lose it.
Your little quip about Sugar Ray May morphed into them sledging our Captain and how Melksham would beat up Bruzzy.
They started having bitch fits.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some trade updates.

Christian Petracca

“These are the facts as we know it. He wants to leave Melbourne. He wants to play for another club. He wants it to be a big Victorian club with all the resources that sit behind that,” Edmund said.

“Over the weekend and into yesterday he made it clear to the Demons that he wants to be traded with the five years remaining on that contract worth $1 million per season.

“Melbourne remain absolutely resolute publicly and privately that he will not be traded under any circumstances.

“I can tell you Melbourne aren’t even completely clear as to what his issues are, which is incredible.

“Depending on who Petracca talks to, it’s different. If he talks to the players, his issue is with the leadership of the club and when he talks to the leadership, his issue is with the players and the off-field stuff.

“The brand side of things has always been very important to him and then there’s even some who wonder whether his relationship with Ben Simmons on the other side of the planet had something to do with it all.

“The club is so disappointed and so bemused by it all. They’re completely perplexed. They thought it would simmer down, but it’s now abundantly clear that that’s not the case.

“Some relationships with teammates are going to need repairing if he is to remain there. There’s some real frustration there.”

Harry McKay

“I’ve touched base with the manager of Harry McKay, who emphatically shut down any chance he would be involved. He is an absolute no (on being traded) 100 per cent.”

“ABSOLUTELY NO WAY”: MANAGER OF CARLTON FORWARD MCKAY SHUTS DOWN MELBOURNE RUMOURS

Richmond's looming exodus

“It’s the best chance they’ll ever get to fast-track their rebuild in a deep and consistent draft.”

Shai Bolton, the trade request with four years to run on a contract worth more than $1 million a season. Wants to get back to WA. Fremantle has the draft picks to make it possible.

Daniel Rioli is contracted for another three, wants to play for Gold Coast, they want him and they have the first round picks.”

Liam Baker wants to get back to WA as well. West Coast fan as a kid. That’s the most likely.

“Well the most likely is Jack Graham who has four years on offer from West Coast as an unrestricted free agent.”

Ivan Soldo

“It is an absolute watch. He hasn’t even been there 12 months yet. He’s got a level of disenchantment a year into his career at Port Adelaide.”

“He’s battled a knee injury and has now lost his spot in the side. It’s one to keep an eye on. It hasn’t quite worked out for him at Port Adelaide.”

Luke Davies-Uniacke

“He’s a free agent next year. I don’t expect him to be going anywhere. I think if you’re a North supporter, you can breathe relatively easily.”

Jake Stringer

“He’s pushing hard for two years. Bombers offering one. I think he gets the two, but this is always a fascinating watch.”

Nick Haynes

Nick Haynes played on the weekend. It’ll be his last season at the Giants ahead of a move to Carlton as an unrestricted free agent. This one should happen no issue.”

Matt Owies

“He’s kicked the third most goals for Carlton and can’t get a new deal, in fact the Blues won’t even enter into negotiations with him.”

“List spots are tight, the Camporeale twins are coming in, the cap is tight, he’s being made to wait.

Caleb Marchbank, Jack Martin and David Cuningham are all out of contract and facing uncertain futures.”

Harry Perryman

“Unrestricted free agent, is finding it hard to justify staying at the Giants and is finding that tough because he loves the Giants.”

“Hawthorn are at the table here, but I’d bet on Port Adelaide if he does leave. The Giants have offered six years, but the finances aren’t what they appear.”

Isaac Cumming

“Port Adelaide have also come late to snare Isaac Cumming, but the Crows are in the box seat – could be as much as a five-year deal from the Crows.”

“At Adelaide, it’s shaping up to be an active trade period when you factor in Jack Lukosius and Alex Neal-Bullen as well.”

Jack Lukosius

“We did raise this back in April. Several rival clubs knew he was gettable and it has played out that way. My information is the Suns would facilitate a trade for him.”

“His contracted until 2026, so this is not a Jack Bowes situation. He’s on the hit-list for Adelaide.”

Adam Tomlinson

“Set to leave Melbourne as an unrestricted free agent. Wants more opportunity. Just wants to play. Is St Kilda the home as his third club?”

Josh Battle

“It would be a shock if it’s not Hawthorn. Sam Mitchell has really driven this.”

Tom Barrass

“This is a really strange one. He rejected Sydney’s interest twice due to loyalty to West Coast, logistical and family reasons, took less money to stay, but thought they’d scratch his back and look after him. The restructuring of that contract hasn’t been to the levels he wanted. Hawthorn’s offered five years.”

Bailey Smith

“You’d be absolutely staggered if it was anyone other than Geelong.”

Ed Richards is a free agent at the end of next year
Daicos, Petracca, Richards DeGoey and maybe Allan goes alright

Some trade updates.

Christian Petracca

“These are the facts as we know it. He wants to leave Melbourne. He wants to play for another club. He wants it to be a big Victorian club with all the resources that sit behind that,” Edmund said.

“Over the weekend and into yesterday he made it clear to the Demons that he wants to be traded with the five years remaining on that contract worth $1 million per season.

“Melbourne remain absolutely resolute publicly and privately that he will not be traded under any circumstances.

“I can tell you Melbourne aren’t even completely clear as to what his issues are, which is incredible.

“Depending on who Petracca talks to, it’s different. If he talks to the players, his issue is with the leadership of the club and when he talks to the leadership, his issue is with the players and the off-field stuff.

“The brand side of things has always been very important to him and then there’s even some who wonder whether his relationship with Ben Simmons on the other side of the planet had something to do with it all.

“The club is so disappointed and so bemused by it all. They’re completely perplexed. They thought it would simmer down, but it’s now abundantly clear that that’s not the case.

“Some relationships with teammates are going to need repairing if he is to remain there. There’s some real frustration there.”

Harry McKay

“I’ve touched base with the manager of Harry McKay, who emphatically shut down any chance he would be involved. He is an absolute no (on being traded) 100 per cent.”

“ABSOLUTELY NO WAY”: MANAGER OF CARLTON FORWARD MCKAY SHUTS DOWN MELBOURNE RUMOURS

Richmond's looming exodus

“It’s the best chance they’ll ever get to fast-track their rebuild in a deep and consistent draft.”

Shai Bolton, the trade request with four years to run on a contract worth more than $1 million a season. Wants to get back to WA. Fremantle has the draft picks to make it possible.

Daniel Rioli is contracted for another three, wants to play for Gold Coast, they want him and they have the first round picks.”

Liam Baker wants to get back to WA as well. West Coast fan as a kid. That’s the most likely.

“Well the most likely is Jack Graham who has four years on offer from West Coast as an unrestricted free agent.”

Ivan Soldo

“It is an absolute watch. He hasn’t even been there 12 months yet. He’s got a level of disenchantment a year into his career at Port Adelaide.”

“He’s battled a knee injury and has now lost his spot in the side. It’s one to keep an eye on. It hasn’t quite worked out for him at Port Adelaide.”

Luke Davies-Uniacke

“He’s a free agent next year. I don’t expect him to be going anywhere. I think if you’re a North supporter, you can breathe relatively easily.”

Jake Stringer

“He’s pushing hard for two years. Bombers offering one. I think he gets the two, but this is always a fascinating watch.”

Nick Haynes

“Nick Haynes played on the weekend. It’ll be his last season at the Giants ahead of a move to Carlton as an unrestricted free agent. This one should happen no issue.”

Matt Owies

“He’s kicked the third most goals for Carlton and can’t get a new deal, in fact the Blues won’t even enter into negotiations with him.”

“List spots are tight, the Camporeale twins are coming in, the cap is tight, he’s being made to wait.

Caleb Marchbank, Jack Martin and David Cuningham are all out of contract and facing uncertain futures.”

Harry Perryman

“Unrestricted free agent, is finding it hard to justify staying at the Giants and is finding that tough because he loves the Giants.”

“Hawthorn are at the table here, but I’d bet on Port Adelaide if he does leave. The Giants have offered six years, but the finances aren’t what they appear.”

Isaac Cumming

“Port Adelaide have also come late to snare Isaac Cumming, but the Crows are in the box seat – could be as much as a five-year deal from the Crows.”

“At Adelaide, it’s shaping up to be an active trade period when you factor in Jack Lukosius and Alex Neal-Bullen as well.”

Jack Lukosius

“We did raise this back in April. Several rival clubs knew he was gettable and it has played out that way. My information is the Suns would facilitate a trade for him.”

“His contracted until 2026, so this is not a Jack Bowes situation. He’s on the hit-list for Adelaide.”

Adam Tomlinson

“Set to leave Melbourne as an unrestricted free agent. Wants more opportunity. Just wants to play. Is St Kilda the home as his third club?”

Josh Battle

“It would be a shock if it’s not Hawthorn. Sam Mitchell has really driven this.”

Tom Barrass

“This is a really strange one. He rejected Sydney’s interest twice due to loyalty to West Coast, logistical and family reasons, took less money to stay, but thought they’d scratch his back and look after him. The restructuring of that contract hasn’t been to the levels he wanted. Hawthorn’s offered five years.”

Bailey Smith

“You’d be absolutely staggered if it was anyone other than Geelong.”

So Nothing happening except Noble leaving at the Moment at Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back