List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s absolute garbage! We’d had enough of brand Ginnivan and his antics so we went hard at a better player for our system in Shoota. We then did a Lukocious and encouraged him to consider his options. It was never lead by Ginnivan he just never twigged we were serious like a heart attack on what his off field antics would do for his career at Collingwood.

To reiterate a better player limiting the opportunities of a lesser player is not the problem of the better player. What part of that is spin? Richards has a better contract in front of him from another club hence why he’s weighing his options.

The crux of the issue is your views on Shoota don’t align with the clubs. You’re then allowing his trade cost to cloud your judgement entirely. The hypocrisy of your posting (as highlighted by EM) is just a thinly veiled swipe at Shoota and I’m going to go super hard in his defense if you want to make an argument out of it.
This is the problem with us getting Petracca. Petracca will take games away from Ned Long. Then Long will look for other opportunities and we will trade him for unders, because we always get screwed in trades. Then Long will play a couple of good games for another club and we'll all be really upset.

Good news is as Noble wants to head to GC we’ll hold an advantage for Davies.

If we managed to get him and Peatling it would make for a young and dynamic midfield with Nick. Have those three as the inside mids, Jordy as a mid/fwd and it lessens the reliance on Pendles, and Sidey can run the wing/tagging role

Didn't he have something like 17 turnovers, or clangers or whatever you want to call it, in a single game earlier in the year. Therein might lie his problem

Edit - just looked it up. 17 turnovers V Essendon earlier in the year. Most recorded in a game this year

On the plus side, he did get the ball at least 17 times. 🤣

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Good news is as Noble wants to head to GC we’ll hold an advantage for Davies.

If we managed to get him and Peatling it would make for a young and dynamic midfield with Nick. Have those three as the inside mids, Jordy as a mid/fwd and it lessens the reliance on Pendles, and Sidey can run the wing/tagging role
Think Allan will be a mainstay by the end of next season too

I would be stoked if we got Peatling and Davies for the loss of Noble and our (future) second rounder.

I haven't paid too much attention to Davies, but he seems to have some fans in here. What do we like about him?

Hard at the ball, big, physical, great tackler. Think he has just never had the proper run at it given GC have many top end pics wanting to play in the centre square.

He is no lock to be a 200 game player, but his physical style really suits playing next to Jaicos and Naicos.

We won't get Peatling and Davies though. That's silly, especially considering how well Allan played in the last round.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A person with 0 medical knowledge could tell you someone who needs immediate surgery with life threatening injuries is doing damage by running around on the MCG instead of going to hospital. There are no tricks here.

Honestly can't tell if you're trolling or not.
Petracca stated "I thought I had a couple of cracked ribs, which is serious, but I thought I could back and play. Had I known how severe it was I wouldn't have gone back out. We got an inital scan around 8 or 9 o'clock. The first scan showed 2 cracked ribs & some minor bleeding around the lung. Later one of the Drs was looking at my blood levels & noticed my haemoglobin was dropping severely. So I had another scan & thats when they noticed that I had 4 cracked ribs, a punctured lung & a grade 5 spleen laceration. It went from 4/10 to 10/10 very quickly. Equivalent to a car accident. At 2.00am I underwent urgent open surgery"

On SM-N975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

It seems like we’re linked to every second player in the AFL at the moment.Anyway it’s fun to read all the speculation here.😀I just hope we get at least one of the young midfielders that have been talked about here.That’s the area that we need to boost most of all,the midfield.

Our midfield with Peatling Davies and Allan rotating with DeGoey, Crisp, Mitchell and Daicos would suddenly look very very good.

No idea if Peatling or Davies can play, but having the option to move Crisp to a running back to replace Noble would be very good.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back