List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Petracca stated "I thought I had a couple of cracked ribs, which is serious, but I thought I could back and play. Had I known how severe it was I wouldn't have gone back out. We got an inital scan around 8 or 9 o'clock. The first scan showed 2 cracked ribs & some minor bleeding around the lung. Later one of the Drs was looking at my blood levels & noticed my haemoglobin was dropping severely. So I had another scan & thats when they noticed that I had 4 cracked ribs, a punctured lung & a grade 5 spleen laceration. It went from 4/10 to 10/10 very quickly. Equivalent to a car accident. At 2.00am I underwent urgent open surgery"

On SM-N975F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Meanwhile, Darcy’s knee went unscathed. Incredible he didn’t fracture it.

I have to think playing the most part of that second quarter would likely to have done further damage than the initial knock. It certainly won’t have helped matters.

It seems like we’re linked to every second player in the AFL at the moment.Anyway it’s fun to read all the speculation here.😀I just hope we get at least one of the young midfielders that have been talked about here.That’s the area that we need to boost most of all,the midfield.
We must be the destination club this year lol

I haven't paid too much attention to Davies, but he seems to have some fans in here. What do we like about him?
I’d need the sales pitch as well. It’s been a while since I watched him at senior level and thought he was going to make it (I was a fan early days).

Watching Gettable this morning, it's dawned on me Richards has the same manager as Ginni..

He said that today is whacky wednesday, but they'll sit down in a couple days and have a chat about his next decision. Said it'll be making a smart decision given he is almost 25. As he'll need to make the best decision or him as its really important at this stage of his career.
FM, thats code for, I'm taking the Port offer.

Ok, let's say we get Davies who appears to be a big bodied mid. Does that mean the end for Ned Long? Or is there room for both on the list?

People here going bananas over getting Davies and Peatling (and maybe Hobbs).

Let’s be real here, we’ll likely get one of them, and that’s probably all the club is expecting or even want at this point. They’re exploring options on multiple players. I’d say the most likely is Davies given that we already have Noble moving to GC. I’d love it to be Peatling though. Either way I still want the club to try to wrangle pick 20 out of the suns and bloody well keep it. It’s bad enough that we don’t have pick 10 in what’s looking like a strong draft, if we get a pick in the range of KPP that we rate then use it to draft them damn it.

No idea if Peatling or Davies can play, but having the option to move Crisp to a running back to replace Noble would be very good.

HB: J Daicos & Crisp
Wing: IQ & Sidey
Mids: N Daicos, Peatling & DeGoey
Bench: Pendles, Davies, Allan

That doesn’t include Lipinski so he or Pendles could play high half forward or Lipinski could replace Sidey on a wing.

Feels like one too many but if we land them a quartet of Nick, Peatling, Davids and Allan gives us young depth going forward.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Being linked to all these mids reminds me of being linked to mitchell and fiorini
I'd imagine, there is one target and if that doesn't work, they'll go to a back up. I don't think we'll get more than 1 of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Being linked to all these mids reminds me of being linked to mitchell and fiorini
I'd imagine, there is one target and if that doesn't work, they'll go to a back up. I don't think we'll get more than 1 of them.
Probably correct. How would you rank them?

1.Peatling
2.Davies
3.Hobbs

I haven't watched much of all of them especially Davies.

HB: J Daicos & Crisp
Wing: IQ & Sidey
Mids: N Daicos, Peatling & DeGoey
Bench: Pendles, Davies, Allan

That doesn’t include Lipinski so he or Pendles could play high half forward or Lipinski could replace Sidey on a wing.

Feels like one too many but if we land them a quartet of Nick, Peatling, Davids and Allan gives us young depth going forward.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
+ Mitchell - but would need an extra small defender if IQ plays wing.

Only too many if Peatling, Davies and Allan are purely inside and struggle on the wing/back flank.

Alex Davies has a basketball background. Now I'm sure many of you don't know this but our own Scott Pendle....
"“The type of player we always thought he’d grow into was Scott Pendlebury. He was good in the air, physical and hard at it when the ball hit the ground."

Petracca at his best is a no-brainer. I’m just unsure whether we have seen his best. That injury seems worse by the week. Fiance being told he may not get through, him still recovering. Psychologically it seems it has really impacted him and I wonder if it leaves a lasting impact on him.
It will be fine, the Trac still has plenty left to give. We had the same situation with Dayne Beams in 2019 and that worked out really well for us. He gave us an art gallery full of finger paintings.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back