List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

McKay ain’t moving to Melbourne.
And there’s no net gain there for Carlton.
They plug a hole in the midfield and then allow Curnow to get double teamed in the forward line.
They’ll be no better off.
McKay is a Blues favourite and it would tear the club apart.
yeah I agree, the McKay + Curnow duo is their only point of strength besides Cripps

I would be really pissed if we gave up Jordy & IQ for Petracca.

Perhaps I'm in my lonesome in that thinking, but we don't know what version of Christian we'd be getting.

And we could end up losing a small forward in Richards & HB in Noble to top it off.

Trac might be good but not that kinda good. That is well overs.

I prefer Petracca stay at Melbourne now.

I don't want to give up what's been suggested to get him.

And I definitely don't want Blues to get him either. He can stay at the Dees where he does less damage 🤣

Call me a romantic, but I'd like to see him re-connect with his teammates by getting on the beers and belting Stephen May.

I would be really pissed if we gave up Jordy & IQ for Petracca.

Perhaps I'm in my lonesome in that thinking, but we don't know what version of Christian we'd be getting.

And we could end up losing a small forward in Richards & HB in Noble to top it off.
exactly what I'm saying, feels like we are selling the farm for a bloke who might not even be coming back 100%. He's a great player... on Melbourne, but how he gels into our team is my main cause for concern.

Do you think that would satisfy Dees?
I’m not sure any trade would satisfy them tbh, but it’s better than what we have to work with unless we added a good best 22 player. And frankly I don’t think Melbourne is somewhere that any best 22 player who values their career would willingly walk to right now. It’s pretty obvious Houston has changed his mind after witnessing the shit show that’s happening there right now.

Not worth losing multple best 22 players for one player, as good as he was.. who knows, like you said, what he will be like post injury. Less alone the mental scars.
You seem pretty fixed on this view of Petracca being broken.

I reckon that is really wrong.

Petracca is a top ten player in the whole comp. Absolute gun.

For anyone interested.

I was very keen on Rosas in his draft year before. the AFL came in last minute and - from memory - changed something that tied him to their academy and they didn't even need to bid on him.

That said he hasn't really developed. He's fast and knows where the goals are but he's extremely one sided and goes missing far too often.

You seem pretty fixed on this view of Petracca being broken.

I reckon that is really wrong.

Petracca is a top ten player in the whole comp. Absolute gun
Yes, pre injury. Nobody knows how he'll come out of this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't mind him. We were linked to him in his junior years
Not a need but if Richards goes and HH out for the year and Elliott nearing the end then who knows. With rumours of IQ wanting a trade, anything could happen.
I hope IQ stays but the grumbles are being talked about more and more.
It's certainly an active period before trade week starts.

Yes, pre injury. Nobody knows how he'll come out of this.
He’s had the very best medical care. Most likely he will be fine.

I love IQ and Degoey, but Petracca is on Naicos level.

Having both equals flags.

It's starting to look more likely he could end up at the Blues then..🥺
It’s probably best to sit back and let it play out right now rather than worry about where he could end up. Morris has about as much idea as McClure at the moment. I doubt any leaks are coming from the Petracca camp about where he wants to go, so as it stands journos are throwing darts where they think he might end up based on draft hands.

yeah I agree, the McKay + Curnow duo is their only point of strength besides Cripps
Hope he goes to Blues, then I would be in the ear of Walsh, Weitering or TDK, because their cap would be maxed out. And after all that BS that everyone was taking unders to win a flag. Would be a great way to destroy some very shaking foundations.

Trac might be good but not that kinda good. That is well overs.
We have consistently beaten Melbourne in spite of their much hyped midfield and legendary ruck man. Trac was never the difference in spite of his obvious match winning talent. I'd never want to rip heart and soul players out of our club to bring in a player from another club.

The addition of the champion may well be cancelled out by the sense of loss and betrayal by the players. I'm referring to those who mention Degoey, Bobby Hill and even Darcy Cameron. It's insane. I'd much rather chase the players mentioned by others who are young and hungry and looking for a fresh start.

Gold Coast is a club that is in a position where they have too many players that simply they just can’t squeeze into a team.

I do recall us liking him in his draft year so I wonder if Hine wants to go back there again for Rosas

Petracca to Blues. DeGoey, and pick 26 (Noble to Suns for pick 26) to Melb and McKay to Collingwood?
Jesus christ it really is silly season already.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back