List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

With the Melbourne shitshow, I do think it's more realistic that the Blues trade a gun elsewhere for cap relief and draft picks to trade rather than any of their quality players agreeing to Melbourne.
I was being tongue in cheek but no one is going to want to go to Melbourne so if they’re hell bent on getting Petracca they’re going to have to do a salary dump with a third club. There would be an opportunity for the third club to get a good deal on someone like McKay.

Petracca, De Goey and Naicos next year…

Three Amigos GIF
Ola

Within the next three weeks Christian Petracca will request a trade to Collingwood.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

23 vs 29 yup it's a fair difference.

If Petracca truly wants to Collingwood he should just come out and name them as his sole choice.
He's actually helping the Dees by leaving the door ajar for other clubs to bid on him. Making Pies cough up maximum value.
He'll only specify a club once that club has shown that they can get into the ballpark of a trade. Him requesting us will be as much about us getting our ducks in rows as him wanting us.

Within the next three weeks Christian Petracca will request a trade to Collingwood.

I'm actually thinking he will eventually remain at Melbourne. They will do what is required to appease Trac, otherwise this will be an utter disaster for their brand and like Houston has done already, see potential recruits abort any idea of joining Melbourne .....

Last edited:
I'm actually thinking he will eventually remain at Melbourne. They will do what is required to appease Trac, otherwise this will be a utter disaster for their brand and like Houston has done already, see potential receuits abort any idea of joining Melbourne .....
Players will reject Melbourne like coaches are rejecting West Coast

I'm actually thinking he will eventually remain at Melbourne. They will do what is required to appease Trac, otherwise this will be a utter disaster for their brand and like Houston has done already, see potential receuits abort any idea of joining Melbourne .....
From their president's car crash performance on the radio earlier today I think there is still a long way to go for the Dees

He had his choice back in 2021. Before he re-signed.
Except we were shit that year lol
He’s a good loyal kid.
The events on that fateful day hurt his heart more than his body.
It’s left a bad taste.
This story has a lot to play out. It’s complex.
Petracca is a pro; on and off the field. He’s not making a stupid business decision just for the sake of leaving the Demons. If everything doesn’t line up for him, he will stay.
However, currently he owes them nothing. He plays @ 110% every game, he has delivered a Premiership and he doesn’t play up (unlike others @ Melbourne).
Meanwhile… his club let him go back out (injured), he had poor follow up (while in ICU) and club leaders (including his captain) are questioning his rehab methods and mental strength.
None of this has anything about “club direction” it’s about a good employee being treated like garbage (whilst crap employees are treated like gold)…
Maybe Neal-Bullen, Pickett and Houston have understood this?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade and FA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back