List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2015

What Trade Happens 1st

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What a disappointing day.

If it doesn't get done tomorrow it's going to be a nervous Thursday.

Only positive today was getting rid of Freeman.

IF No Trades are done tomorrow. We could miss out on 1 or Both of them

and Collingwood and GWS seems to be F**king Around

I think Carlton is the one stuffing us around by doing the deal with GWS they are wanting to do....... Need to relax and it will all happen. Have faith in the people at the club getting this done.

I think Carlton is the one stuffing us around by doing the deal with GWS they are wanting to do....... Need to relax and it will all happen. Have faith in the people at the club getting this done.

Maybe Carlton has changed there mind on that Trade when they Learned that it would help us

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So anyone get any details about how this supposed Pies/GWS/Crows/Blues mega deal will look that sees us get Treloar and a 2nd, Blues get Kerridge and Crows get Menzel?

Well there been 2 Different Trades Reported for Treloar.

Rob Walters had the Mega Deal and Micheal Gleeson said the Orginal Trade will Happen

What if we trade pick 7 to gc and pick up pick 3. And then use that pick to pick up treloar

Posted this on the Treloar thread yesterday. Some have already entered the competition, quite a few have already been ruled out.

Guess the day, and hour that the Treloar trade will be done.

Rules:
1) You are only allowed ONE guess (i.e) one post.
2) You are not allowed to edit your post.

The prize will be a Trip Around Your House !!
So, rule 3 will be that you can pick a day and time that someone else has picked, UNLESS you share a house with that poster.
Multiple prizes can be claimed.

Go to it....
My guess: Wednesday 3 PM
(This will get the number of posts up to an acceptable level before the trade is done):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back