List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2015

What Trade Happens 1st

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm yet to see anything that supports the suggestion that it's something to do with the way Bucks or the club operates, unless you count some bitter and twisted vitriol from Darren Jolly. A couple of blokes apparently didn't like leading teams but is that the clubs fault or an aversion to honest feedback from peers.

Daisy left of his own volition. Chased $$$s.

Harry I missed but I think it was as much mutual determination as the club getting rid of him.

PK decided he wasn't prepared to do the work to make it as an AFL footballer and retired of his own volition. Retired that is, not traded or delisted, retired.

Leon told the club he was retiring. Club tried to talk him out of it and was even considering delisting Macaffer to free up the salary space needed for Leon. At the 11th hour and after Caff had been re-signed, Leon had a change of heart. Club offered everything that was left under the TPP but wasn't enough to satisfy Leon. Don't see how that's the fault of the club when Leon had a history of threatening not to return after every pre-season.

You feel free to point accusing fingers at the club and our coach. I think they do a bloody good job and have rebuilt the list nicely.

Also I don't think we lost anything with these examples anyway.
Daisy and his injury issues.
The Prince was average. But had good revolutions in his leg pumping action. Also note he has been a multipul time step ladder (in both Guernseys) for Howwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwe. and that will hopefully continue.
PK. VFL No more to be said.
Leon was the only talented player but was coming to end of his time anyway.

Guys... We all know we will get Treloar and we have a more than likely chance to get Aish... So calm down!!! We have until Thursday 2:00pm

Hine has made this too complicated and is relying on other clubs to do the deals.

He needs to take a look at Geelong and work on doing deals with what he can control.

No hine is trying to get the best deal for Collingwood.

Everyone wants to have their cake and eat it too. I Imagine we could have had the treloar trade wrapped up last Monday if we had just traded our 2015 & 2016 for treloar and didn't ask for anything back from GWS however we this board would have then spent the next God knows how long winging about how we got bent over and should have played hardball to get something back

I'll feel free to point to the fact a massive amount of players have left of their own accord since Bucks took over and we went from heroes to zeroes due to that.
And leave excuses and rationalisation that suit the narrative to you.

If that's alright with you of course ;)

As they say, opinions are like arseholes, we've all got one ;)

So Media for the 7th day in a row have been wrong with the Treloar deal.

Just proves no one has a clue.

And Mark Stevens, Rob Walters, Micheal Warner and Micheal Gleeson reported 4 Different Things

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm starting to think GWS is doing this deliberately to screw up our Aish trade.

All media outlets say the deal is done and ready, we've come out and said the deal is done and ready. What other reason could possibly be preventing GWS from signing the papers?
Richmond are waiting for pick from Dixon deal to trade for Yarran.
Once pick from Yarran deal arrives at Carltank, they deal it to GWS for Plowman et al.
GWS then deal it to us in return for our first rounders, 63 and Treloar.
We then deal it to Brisbane along with our future 2nd rounder from the Saints for Aish.
Brisbane then keep it and give some leftover garbage to North for Bastinac.

Richmond are waiting for pick from Dixon deal to trade for Yarran.
Once pick from Yarran deal arrives at Carltank, they deal it to GWS for Plowman et al.
GWS then deal it to us in return for our first rounders, 63 and Treloar.
We then deal it to Brisbane along with our future 2nd rounder from the Saints for Aish.
Brisbane then keep it and give some leftover garbage to North for Bastinac.

How long does that all take in hours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back