List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2015

What Trade Happens 1st

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one really gives a shit about what you have to say thb.

Jog on.
Beg to differ, his year long mail on Aish staying and Schaz leaving has been a great source of my amusement.

Just needs to revert to his Capper aviator to perfect the village idiot authenticity.

Richmond fans are blowing up on their board lol

Apparently Treloar's missus looks dodgy signing the papers lol
Yes. Apparently being witness to a contract is extremely underhanded :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now we just need to transform Witts and we are complete.

Witts_zpstylzccho.jpg

How fitting that this video should come to light almost on the stroke of Back to the Future Day. But really, it should come as no surprise, given our captain has the ability to generate his own pockets of time and space. Hear he even drives a DeLorean, in fact...;)

Scott Pendlebury, quite simply, is a legend. He could be off enjoying his honeymoon, but instead he decides to jump forward ahead into the future, download the Treloar video, then bring it back to our time and put it on the website ahead of time so that we can enjoy it before the deal goes down. What a man...

...except... (*gasps*).... oh, Great Scott! Why didn't I see it before? Pendles' actions, though well-meaning, may just have altered history! The consequences of that could be disastrous! The download could create a time paradox, the results of which could cause a chain reaction that would unravel the very fabric of the space-time continuum AND DESTROY THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE!

Granted, that's a worse case scenario. The destruction might in fact be very localized, limited to merely our own galaxy...

...:drunk:

(That video is simply beautiful, by the way...:thumbsu:)

veni, vidi, vici, yet somehow I still remain a flog...
See TradeDraft I think we were on to him when he got that fancy new haircut late last week!
I think better the Average Chance it Happens Tommorow
Your mail has been spot on all year.............lol moron
Ok off to bed.

Gotta be up early for Treloar Day.

Night everyone.
That Brions supporter is almost as obsessed as Adam H, almost.

Poor guy.
Now we just need to transform Witts and we are complete.

Witts_zpstylzccho.jpg
Feel sorry for you if you don't have better things to do that come and Troll.
Your Avatar looks pretty stupid and no one here cares what stupidity you post.
Speaking of avatar's, hope you like my new avatar that me and the avatar king came up with, feel free to pm eddiebankbalance for a new funny flashing avatar or just ask for mine

Some bleeding Carlolton an00s is calling for the trade to be blocked. Lmao.

So salty.

Well, well... this is a strange set of circumstances your club finds itself in. From an outsider looking in, this could be one massive PR stuff up if Treloaro deal doesn't go through. Will be an interesting last few hours of trade week that's for sure. Any news on the Aisho saga? Schwabo just seems to brush it off and TBH the Lions are fairly calm about it all.

4466714-3434558271-8305..gif

It strikes me that to pick this exact moment to troll is a little strange. Then again I'm responding to a guy with an Carlton-ised Aish avatar...

Do you know what I've noticed? Nobody panics when things go 'according to plan'... even if 'the plan' is horrifying.

If I were to tell you tomorrow that a quarter of your list were to be re-distributed across the competition, or that to compensate for this embarrassment Beam-o needed to go north-o in order to save your club spend more time with his daddy-o, then nobody would panic - because it's all part of 'the plan'.

But if one teeny little Lions player wants to get to Collingwood... then everyone up north loses their minds!

It's perplexing; for you see, we're not a monster - we're an agent of chaos, and the free market system. And just like each, we're perfectly fair.

Of course it takes two to tango, and it helps if the other party is a football club with some semblance of a plan. Of course if your 'plan' consists of sending a player to Carlton in order to 'send a message', then what can you do, eh?

Of course it would just confirm the suspicion that when it comes to quality players, your club is like a dog chasing cars... you've got Buckley's chance of catching one, and even if by some miracle you did then you still wouldn't know what to do with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back