List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2015

What Trade Happens 1st

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leaked video. Press Red for Ed. Some poor campaigners gonna lose his job tomorrow!

Welcome to COLLINGWOOD AT!!!!!

So with the Treloar Vid up.

Does that mean GWS let up and Scum Trades are Done?

Nah, Treloar probably wanted to go on holiday so they pre-emptively filmed the segment. They then proceeded to upload it to the website so it could be released upon the trade being finalised but somehow it was left public and the url leaked.... Just a massive **** up by the collingwood media staff.

Leaked video. Press Red for Ed. Some poor campaigners gonna lose his job tomorrow!

Welcome to COLLINGWOOD AT!!!!!

At first Eddie will be like

r8dkjAY.jpg

But after a couple seconds and remembering we landed Treloar he will be like

4yyZzYv.gif

Last edited:
I hate it when things like this happen to our club.

I get that we needed to have the video ready to go for when the deal is announced as done, but it just creates unnecessary chaos.

Every comment I've read on the Facebook pages that linked the leaked video, or twitter accounts, has opposition fans crying fowl saying we go by our own rules when trading and that it's dodgy and "how can they do this the deal isn't even dun yet??!!11!??". Just unnecessary bullshit.

Anyway, should we land him today, it'll be a very warm welcome.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The club has looked more than ordinary in this trade. The lack of professionalism with the stories leaked re the surgery and now the uploading of the video, makes us look a bunch of bafoons. Hopefully a review of this trade period is undertaken and that heads roll.

Is there any possibility of bringing Leigh Brown out of retirement for 1 last crack at it. I miss him. Big bad leroy brown he's the baddest man in the whole damn town badder than old king kong meaner than a junk yard dog. Get him on a fitness regime to lose 50 kilos of fat re and get him back in there re stodialo.

It will be done when it is done.
Its no real big deal really when it happens.
Last minute as good as first minute.

In the mean time, let people being fussed by an early video realease, eat their own liver

Is there any possibility of bringing Leigh Brown out of retirement for 1 last crack at it. I miss him. Big bad leroy brown he's the baddest man in the whole damn town badder than old king kong meaner than a junk yard dog. Get him on a fitness regime to lose 50 kilos of fat re and get him back in there re stodialo.
Bring out the Big Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back