What Trade Happens 1st

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should try and do a 4 way trade, maybe:

Adelaide
In: 7 (Coll) ~ Seedsman (Coll) ~ Hampton (GWS)
Out: 9 (GWS) ~ 13 (Bris)

Brisbane
In: 13 (Ade)
Out: Aish (Coll)

Collingwood
In: Aish (Bris) ~ Treloar (GWS)
Out: 7 (Ade) ~ 1st 2016 (GWS) ~ Seedsman (Ade)

GWS
In: 9 (Ade) ~ 1st 2016 (Coll)
Out: Treloar (Coll) ~ Hampton (GWS)

EDIT:

based off the below mooted trades:

Adelaide/GWS ~ Hampton for 2nd round
Collingwood/GWS ~ Treloar + 2nd round for 2x 1st round
Collingwood/Adelaide ~ 2nd round for Seedsman
Collingwood/Brisbane ~ Aish for 2x 2nd round or 1x 1st round

Basically we get Treloar for 2x 1st round picks, but instead of getting a 2nd round pick in return we get GWS to send Hampton to Adelaide, we package that move with Seedsman to get pick 13. Adelaide for their part get a 2 pick upgrade swapping 9 (to GWS) for 7. We then send pick 13 to Brisbane for Aish.

Great trade, some trades are a bit one sided on bigfooty but in this case I don't think any team can complain

Last edited:

I'm not a Robbo fan, and this will sound whiny, but I'm with him when says something stinks about this deal. Can't believe it's not a walk up 1st + 2nd rounder. Treloar out of contract, nominates is, could go to Carlton for nothing, GWS demands 2 first rounders!
Not even comparable to the Danger deal.
Don't know if it's been reported here yet, probably has, but on Kevin Bartletts radio show today, Greg Denham was teeing off about Matthews and GWS. Calling Matthews incompetent among other things, but he also said that he knew and so do most others in the media, that apparently Matthews had promised Richmond during the year to send Treloar to them even though he hadn't spoken to the player. That is what the delay is. All of GWS are happy with what the pies have offered and we're ready to sign off on it when Matthews intervened. Apparently Dave Matthews brother works for Richmond. He called KB out on it and said to him that he knew that was the case as well. They went to an ad break pretty quickly and when they returned, not a lot was said about the accusations.

A lot of posters asking about our lack of a crumbing forward. With hopefully Treloar and Aish coming on board along with a fitter Levi Greenwood does that allow Sidebottom to fill that role?
Looking for a crumbing forward with an explosive element to his game.

If we don't get the Treloar deal done tomorrow I will most definitely have a sleepless weekend :(
Maybe someone from list management needs to come on line, rest our weary contemplative souls and reconcile us with the knowledge that THINGS WILL GET DONE JUST BE PATIENT... I too worry that come tomorrow night some muppet on Channel 7 or in the Herald Sun will tell us that all Collingwood trades will go down to the wire and might just happen by the end of trade week with all deals hinging on blah blah and impasses here and there and Hawthorn wanting to buy everyone and....I won't sleep I think I need a hug.:cry:

Maybe someone from list management needs to come on line, rest our weary contemplative souls and reconcile us with the knowledge that THINGS WILL GET DONE JUST BE PATIENT... I too worry that come tomorrow night some muppet on Channel 7 or in the Herald Sun will tell us that all Collingwood trades will go down to the wire and might just happen by the end of trade week with all deals hinging on blah blah and impasses here and there and Hawthorn wanting to buy everyone and....I won't sleep I think I need a hug.:cry:

That would not Surprise me at all IF no Movements tomorrow that the Media will come out and say Aish and Treloar are no Sure Things.

Though Brett Anderson seems Postive it Happens Tommorow

There there, it could be so much worse, we could be Richmond celebrating landing that big fish Yarran

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That would not Surprise me at all IF no Movements tomorrow that the Media will come out and say Aish and Treloar are no Sure Things.

Though Brett Anderson seems Postive it Happens Tommorow

Go outside for a walk, have some fresh air or have a wank. You are going to drive yourself silly procrastinating on when the trade will be done.

which players have been registered with the crumbing forwards union? I would hate to see us getting tricked into recruiting a non-genuine crumbing forward...
I heard that Wittysy applied and the union rep laughed so hard he broke a couple of ribs and had to be hospitalised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back