Game Day Collingwood vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

At that moment West Coast's finals aspirations took a massive dive, honestly where will they get half of their goals from now?
They'll all start waving their arms in the air near a ruck contest in the forward 50, that seemingly still works.

Standard form for commentators to whine about Cloke being manhandled. Apparently he's the strongest bloke ever to play the game, so when he's beaten one-on-one it must be illegal.

Loved it in the last qtr where Sandi put Cloke on his arse in a 1 on 1 marking contest. Sandi unfortunately dropped it after brushing Cloke aside - was good viewing though

Was a great start to the season.
1st quarter they were still just going through the motions and looking like they weren't 100% ready for the 1st game of the season.
During the break im sure the boss let rip and stung them into action.
After that we looked like a hungry team, looking for redemption.
Never really let off and went for the kill, something very rare.
Judging on that game they look very hungry this year and if we can keep that hunger :thumbsu::rainbow:

Was a great start to the season.
1st quarter they were still just going through the motions and looking like they weren't 100% ready for the 1st game of the season.
During the break im sure the boss let rip and stung them into action.
After that we looked like a hungry team, looking for redemption.
Never really let off and went for the kill, something very rare.
Judging on that game they look very hungry this year and if we can keep that hunger :thumbsu::rainbow:

Collingwood were applying enormous pressure in that first qtr. and could only lead by 1 point for all their effort.
It was always a case of whether they could maintain it. They couldn't.

They blew so many chances to put a four to five goal lead on us though.

They missed their fair share of easy set shots didn't they. But I counted 8 shots on goal from us that were perfectly get-able and were missed horribly.

I did something I've never done before during this game. At half time I posted that Collingwood looked finished and when I spoke to a friend on the phone I said, we've got this. I've never had that feeling before. The certainty that we would win.

It's kind of sad Collingwood threw in the towl early, it was like beating up a helpless kid after half time. Lyon even tried to make it a contest and took off Fyfe, still didn't work.

I did something I've never done before during this game. At half time I posted that Collingwood looked finished and when I spoke to a friend on the phone I said, we've got this. I've never had that feeling before. The certainty that we would win.

I had a few mates over to watch the game. 2 were scum supporters and the other is a blues supporter. When we got that first goal in the second I look at them and said " We will kick the next 10 now." They all laughed and gave me shit ( I was a bit tipsy by then). After the match A wce supportersaid to me " You were wrong, Freo didn't kick the next 10, they kicked the next 12".

To put on 72 points in 2 qtrs is just an astonishing return and solidifies the Ross Lyon trust that we all seem to share now.

IN ROSS WE TRUST!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had a few mates over to watch the game. 2 were scum supporters and the other is a blues supporter. When we got that first goal in the second I look at them and said " We will kick the next 10 now." They all laughed and gave me shit ( I was a bit tipsy by then). After the match A wce supportersaid to me " You were wrong, Freo didn't kick the next 10, they kicked the next 12".

To put on 72 points in 2 qtrs is just an astonishing return and solidifies the Ross Lyon trust that we all seem to share now.

IN ROSS WE TRUST!

You're just after cheap likes with posts like that; but I'm in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Collingwood vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back