Game Day Collingwood vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

I haven't thought about footy since some random day in September. I'm not sure why... I feel like my heart was broken for some reason? Did something bad happen?!?

For the first time in ages, I haven't read everything about drafts and trades and predictions, haven't read a single page of pre season training reports, and that used to be what got me through the long tedious weeks of off season. and I was pleased that I was free of my obsession with footy. I let the nab cup slide over me. I raised an eyebrow about our poor form, but I didn't really care. It was quite liberating actually. I haven't read about selection and injuries or anything... But now that the game is about to start, f*ck all that! I'm crazy nervous and twitchy again. Can't wait for bounce down and glorious football! Let the obsession resume!

(Anyone got a one sentence summary of preseason???)

May I post in your forum?

Looking forward to tonight like we all are I guess, pretty crook at home and surrendered my ticket to my brother (he better blast the umps on my behalf). I hope we give Freo a decent show, you're a bloody hard team these days, not that infuriating arsey sioft side that'd pluck wins from nowhere, now you fight like hell and bearhug teams to death.

I respect that Freo has made itself a hard team, and a win against you is well earned. You certainly earn your success too, 'cos you're not getting any Vic-centric fixture favoritism (that drives me bonkers I want to win on a level playing field) and certainly no millions dished out by the AFL plus a COLA (what a blight on the game that is, almost as bad as drugs).

Is it too much to ask your blokes to coathanger Ballantyne as he goes through the banner? You can have a free hit on, I dunno, Lumumba in return?

Looking forward to tonight like we all are I guess, pretty crook at home and surrendered my ticket to my brother (he better blast the umps on my behalf). I hope we give Freo a decent show, you're a bloody hard team these days, not that infuriating arsey sioft side that'd pluck wins from nowhere, now you fight like hell and bearhug teams to death.

I respect that Freo has made itself a hard team, and a win against you is well earned. You certainly earn your success too, 'cos you're not getting any Vic-centric fixture favoritism (that drives me bonkers I want to win on a level playing field) and certainly no millions dished out by the AFL plus a COLA (what a blight on the game that is, almost as bad as drugs).

Is it too much to ask your blokes to coathanger Ballantyne as he goes through the banner? You can have a free hit on, I dunno, Lumumba in return?
No free hits. You are going to have to earn every one. :p

Them feels brother. Been looking forward to this all summer, yet my stomach decides that today of al days is a good day to stuff around and feel like crap. Unfortunately I can't make it :(

Like May 1, 2000. Great day that one. Feared for my life though.

Lol

Glad Sutcliffe and Sheridan are getting full games.

Lachie was pretty good as a sib last year down in tassie. Its going to be hard if we lose a tall to the red vest though...

C'mon T-train!!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

He'll be glad you made that banner for him Seppo ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So many ferals. So little wash.

screw hostility on joffa...who is that dude you arches his back and yells from that bay over on the wing?? Middle aged bloke. He gets most camera time now.

Doesn't stop yelling all game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Collingwood vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back