Preview Collingwood vs Geelong Match(day) Discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Im really surprised with the negativity coming out of the Geelong chat most of them arnt expecting to win

Just fed a Family of Magpies in the Front Yard:thumbsu: Hope they bring the Pies Good Luck:thumbsu:
Same here Dave! I've been feeding a family of them outside my hosue for about 2 months now. They've been annoying, coming right to the door most mornings, but have been too scared to turn them down.:D

I'm just happy they turned up this morning, surely a good sign!!!:thumbsu:

Hah, they're getting a bit feral over on the Geelong board. They've given up talking about the game and have just gone with slagging off our players and Mick. Whatever takes their mind off it I guess. They were shocked Dawes had the audacity to say their pressure would make the cats look second rate...What, you mean like last time they played!? Oh me oh my.

Did anyone watch the montage on Game Day last night of the "foot poke"? from last years GF

Scarlett is so arrogant he said "we needed a little bit of magic and i was the one that came up with it"

Such a toss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzzOFNguNhM

Yeah i just saw that, i guess it was a bit arrogant but it was a real lucky moment.

Had a weird dream last night.

I fell asleep before the game somehow.

Woke up to find that we got smashed. It felt so real :(

My mum always says that dreams are opposites though, so :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had a weird dream last night.

I fell asleep before the game somehow.

Woke up to find that we got smashed. It felt so real :(

My mum always says that dreams are opposites though, so :D

My Dream where We won It felt Real Too. How can you Dream that you Fell Asleep:confused:

I have a serious concern over how we are going to start this game though, and it's based purely on having the week off.

Will we start a little "rusty" because of the week off? Or will it be a blessing, in that we are like a wound spring waiting to explode at 7.45pm tonight.

Bounce the ball already, cmon.:eek::rolleyes:

6 HOURS, 42 MINUTES TILL THE BOUNCE OF THE BALL.;)

Agree the Start is Super Important because of the Week Off and the Cats kicked the 1st 5 Goals vs the Dockers.

I just hope we start very quickly and try and kill the game early

My Dream where We won It felt Real Too. How can you Dream that you Fell Asleep:confused:
Lol, I don't know Dave. It happened somehow.

When I woke up in the morning, it felt real still. Then I checked the time and date, and breathed a massive sigh of relief!

One guy whose opinion I rate higher then anyones is Leigh Matthews. The guy just knows the game and knows what it takes to win big games.

He has steadfastly backed Geelong in every game they have played since late 2007. Yes they have a dropped the odd game, but most had a clear reason why.

When I read his column from the AFL website this week, I have got a really good feeling. His article is spot on. He has been swayed by the way we have played this year to think, for the 1st time in a long time, that he will tip against the Cats as he feels our game is better then their game at the moment.

That is all it has to be tonight.

Same here mate. I feel like we are going to Smash the Cats then I feel we could get Flogged

Same as me mate, sometimes I can picture the offensive preasure from our team and making them look slow and turning the ball over and then the next I can picture Geelong going for broke and just getting all the hard balls and their forwards marking everything. Bloody Hell!

I also had a dream last night, but it was of us winning the GF by 4 goals,
but in the dream pendles was not playing and had been replaced by Simon Buckley:eek::eek:
Well that dream is stupid. If anyone would replace Pendles it would be Corrie not Buckley

Remove this Banner Ad

Back