Preview Collingwood vs Geelong Match(day) Discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

I've already taken two nervous shits. I'm going to have 6 beers pre-match to settle myself.
Oh, so you are a "lazy" drunk, hehe.:D

Myself, I can't drink at the footy, because if I do, I become even more "chatty" and "hyper active" and basically anything's on then.

I've been pissed at 2 football games, and been thrown out of both.:eek:

So no drinks tonight, until after we win, and if a disaster occurs and we lose, you'll find me at the bottom of a bottle of Jim Beam.:(

Good luck all, hoping its a cracking game and for the love of all things holy if you win tonight please, please go on with it next week.
I think everyone is thinking the same, no matter who wins tonight, the loser will probably still end up supporting the winner next week, because we sure don't want the likes of Milne, Montagna, Kosi and Gwilt winning a flag do we.

Good luck all, hoping its a cracking game and for the love of all things holy if you win tonight please, please go on with it next week.

I'll take this as a passing of the baton, Beth. It's written in the stars.:thumbsu:

Off to the game in an hour. My heart's been battering since noon. :eek:

Good luck fellow Pies. Barrack loud, hard and long; and don't forget the quack.

CCCCCOOOOOLLLLLLLLIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD!

CCCCCOOOOOLLLLLLLLIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD!

If we are winning I hope the Crowd does this like the 2003 PF.

Like This:

[youtube]JoTaUXM-kPM[/youtube]

It seems good old VicRoads has lost it's brains again.

Basically, for anyone planning to drive in on the Monash Freeway, leave about now.:eek:

They have roadworks ongoing around the Richmond area of the freeway, on a night when 90k are expected at the MCG, just genius thinking.:thumbsdown:

I am as excited as a pedophile at a wiggles concert. Can't wait !

ahahahhahahahahahahah yessss that is sooo good hahaha,
im leaving at about 6 , i live in franga so i should get there about 7 30, cant wait for that roar after the national anthem, CMON PIESSS, im sitting southern stand level 3 , CARNN THE PIESS...SOOO PUMPED:thumbsu:

ahahahhahahahahahahah yessss that is sooo good hahaha,
im leaving at about 6 , i live in franga so i should get there about 7 30, cant wait for that roar after the national anthem, CMON PIESSS, im sitting southern stand level 3 , CARNN THE PIESS...SOOO PUMPED:thumbsu:

Yeah, it is a pretty good line ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll be happy if we kick 18.29 :thumbsu:
Nah, more like 14.22.106 for Collingwood, to Geelong 14.7.91.

Simple rule, we haven't lost a game this year (except for the Hawks dead rubber) when we have had over 30 shots at goal.

The weather seems to be fairly good for tonight.

The radar shows some cloud cover, but not really anything dramatic.

At absolute worst, we would get 1-2 showers during the game, not much chance at all of anything that will influence the game one way or another, which is the way it should be.

Here's hoping for a fair, even contest with as few injuries as possible to the winner.

Sitting in M16 row c, tonight, enjoy the night all, about to leave.:thumbsu:

Some PF Video's from 2002 and 2003 for you guys:

[youtube]TksYQoSs8Sg&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]vSSaeCUK4YU&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]GCadSFidCXk&feature=related[/youtube]

ENJOY!!!!

Some PF Video's from 2002 and 2003 for you guys:

[youtube]TksYQoSs8Sg&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]vSSaeCUK4YU&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]GCadSFidCXk&feature=related[/youtube]

ENJOY!!!!

I've never seen the 2003 ones I was in Ireland at the time :thumbsu:
That stuff-up in the goalsquare was hilarious! :)

I'm really nervous as well :( heading of to my cousins in about 25 minutes. Had some Geelong supporter at work waving around their crappy scarf. If we win I'll be waving it around and put it on top of their door :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back