Collingwood vs. Geelong

• Thread starter Fall Out Boy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by phatandphreaky
Almost forgot. Collingwood by 120 points now.

Ben Kinnear kicked 6 on the weekend for Willy. Want to change your forecast in case Benny gets picked in the ones?

Re: Geelong to win

Originally posted by GoCatters5
Geelong has more to play for and who has Collingwood beaten this year really no body!!!!!

Geelong By 34pts

Collingwood maybe next year but at the moment Geelong will crush your finals chances.

More to play for? LOL!

Personally, I don't think we will make the finals. But, if we want to, we can only lose 1 more game for the season. I think the Pies have a little more to play for.

Re: Last 2 years

Originally posted by GoCatters5
And what happend in those last 2 years.

Dont forget who geelong has beaten this year 4 of the top 8 teams.

...more than what happened to Geelong. We made the finals, and finished in the Top 4 twice. Just because we lost the GF, doesn't mean we had crap seasons. We were good in those seasons, and unfortunately, we had a to face a very good side in both GFs.

Originally posted by hotpie
Ben Kinnear kicked 6 on the weekend for Willy. Want to change your forecast in case Benny gets picked in the ones?

If he plays, records will be broken.

If he and Rhyce get a run, Geelong won't be able to field a team next weekend.

Originally posted by bugeyz
I must admit I've had a good laugh at all of you Collingwood supporters thinking that your finals contenders etc. Hello you are in 13th position and are not the great ll mighty conquering tema that you think you are. I love it when I hear all of you harking up saying your the best because it makes me feel better about myself that I'm not like you. I honestly do think that there is some seriuos inbreeding going on in that club. Your all as thick as pig sh1t and are equally as attractive.

Who said we are contenders? What a laugh. The only guy saying that in this thread is a Geelong supporter. Moron.

If he plays, records will be broken.

If he and Rhyce get a run, Geelong won't be able to field a team next weekend.

Don't discount Geelong though if Spriggs gets a game or that dominant ruckman Steven King has another blinder.

Two can play your little games little boy.

Whatever do you mean?

Your unwillingness to acknowledge the force that is Collingwood is deeply distressing and worrysome.

Please re-discover your arrogance. A Collingwood fan without rampant arrogance is like Shane Woewodin on the bottom of a pack. Just not right.

No Forward Line

Funny thing is geelong has beaten Brisbane and Essendon also Melbourne without a foward line funny that..

Our backline will shut down collingwood our midfield has had a shake up with Kelly out but still it will be to good and fast for collingwood.

Benny and Kent will hopefully step up if not there is Ablett Chapman Ling and Haynes.

Just remember Collingwood who is in the 8 and who needs buckley to win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO CATS Gazza to show the pies what greatness is about!!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Cooldude
Did ya hear what Phillipousous said in Wimbledon about Cyclops?

"Cyclops? **** the cyclops!"

All i heard was "you suck" over and over again.

Flip just has to be a BigFootyite.

Over the last 5-6 years Collingwood vs Geelong games have been unentertaining scraps. I cant really see this being an exeption. Two lowly ranked midfielder, it will come down to how many goals Taz n Rocca can slot through.
If A.Didak gets 20+ touches, Pies by 10
if he doesnt Cats by 15

So now we've got the Geelong supporting "Inside 50", and the Collingwood supporting "Inside50".

Jason Cloke is out injured, thus giving Geelong a real chance of getting within 15 goals.

Jason Cloke is out injured, thus giving Geelong a real chance of getting within 15 goals.

Hey tool, laughing bags Charlie Gardiner is in, some bloke called Chambers and so other chump called Callan.

Your forecast is optomistic.

Cheers

No Bizzell no Geelong. Clean out your ****** duds and you wipe out any chance of the customary hack popping up and kicking 5 on us to win the game.

Wait a minute..you don't still have Grgic do ya? :(

Originally posted by Lockyer24
No Bizzell no Geelong. Clean out your ****** duds and you wipe out any chance of the customary hack popping up and kicking 5 on us to win the game.

Wait a minute..you don't still have Grgic do ya? :(

Charlie Gardiner mate, Charlie Gardiner.

FWIW, i rate Charlie ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood vs. Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Back