Game Day Collingwood vs West Coast Eagles on Saturday 31st of July 2021 @TBA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeez, I thought the game was on tomorrow? Wake up Jeff!
Well....Bungas 300th, we play well at MCG, mild weather,
we beat Pies more often than not, they're not travelling too well...we should do this!
Am dreaming this is the game where we click into gear and begin to look like a finals side? :rolleyes:
I think the team thought it was on tomorrow as well

LOL commentators saying when you are hot. Pies ain't hot, we are frozen. This bottom team like north. We have a big problem with leadership both on and off field. Simmo needs to go. I am sorry but players no longer seem to be playing for him. you don't have 18 players go cold due to form. it is not form. it is something else. change the whole thing, please.

we are literally playing like we are 19th on the ladder. there is only 18 teams. get rid of Simmo and his crew please. bring in a tough nut.

The sad thing is WC probably make finals still so Simpson wont be sacked, but the list has quality all over bar the midfield, but with some decent trading it could be the best league overall in the league. He is that bad that a team with this much quality struggles to score a goal vs a bottom 4 team in a half

McGovern is taking the club for an absolute ride with his current contract.

His output is worth probably half of what he's earning.
All the players are taking this club for a ride. Feel like we have been victims of fraud watching this. How are they called AFL players. We have been fooled dam it. They are a joke.

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

Rotham just outside of forward 50. Kick back, poor kick back by McGovern, handball back, kick back. IN OUR DEFENSIVE 50. Switch to opposite side, lose possession.
We are just a laughing stock.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need a hard coach. Not working hard under Simpson. Get Don Pyke, tough coach and will make then run.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

People blaming game plan have no clue

This is completely on the players not wanting it
Langdon is not AFL level
Which one is it? You can't say the problem is effort then single out one of the few players that seems to have an appetite for the contest.

Kelly is the only one who is showing poise and skills out of the whole team

I reckon Langdon has been the target going forward like 3 times and we're playing 200 tall forwards.

How does this even happen?
They have to see a loose man before they go into the forward line. No confidence in their teammates.

People blaming game plan have no clue

This is completely on the players not wanting it
No this is what happens when a game plan completely falls apart. The team stops functioning in unison and become individuals running around not really knowing what to do. Looks like they arent trying but in fact they are. Just dont have any confidence in what they are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back