Game Day Collingwood vs West Coast Eagles on Saturday 31st of July 2021 @TBA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simmo has breed a culture of credits in the bank. You know you don't have to try ya won a flag 3 years ago you have credit. With that culture comes a attitude of I'm not gonna try im not gonna bury myself for my team mates and it's showing its showed all season long. Not holding players accountable for there shit efforts during the course of the year this is what you get.

300. They’re not sacking a coach with a multi-year deal on the spot with three weeks left in a season.
Oh dear!! another Simmo lover who just fails to get the bigger picture. Not everything is about saving money. sometimes you have to stop the bleeding before it affects the wider group. He has KPI he has to meet. do you have access to his entire contract terms and conditions??do you even know how a contract is set up?? there are always clauses for termination if performance obligation is not fulfilled. Your little "he is contracted" comment is baseless without you understanding how contracts and legal papers work. absolute worst-case scenario, paying his contract up front so he can go is actually drop in the ocean for Eagles. They will write it off in the financial statement. Thgey will even capitalize it instead of expense if you have any idea what that means.

How did WC win the flag in 2018? Was it simply because of Mitchell? Simpson looks like a really really bad coach
Good kickers going through corridor? Or good kickers going through wings before our game style was found out.

Either way we had good kickers in
Jetta prime hurn Willie and Ryan

(Log in to remove this ad.)

crap hurn was the captain when we won a flag...since shuey has been captain the club is going backwards...not a captains *****hole
Shuey was the spiritual leader in 2018 and his grand final was the epitome of a captains performance. The club might be going backwards because Shuey and Yeo have barely gotten on the park.

Oh dear!! another Simmo lover who just fails to get the bigger picture. Not everything is about saving money. sometimes you have to stop the bleeding before it affects the wider group. He has KPI he has to meet. do you have access to his entire contract terms and conditions??do you even know how a contract is set up?? there are always clauses for termination if performance obligation is not fulfilled. Your little "he is contracted" comment is baseless without you understanding how contracts and legal papers work. absolute worst-case scenario, paying his contract up front so he can go is actually drop in the ocean for Eagles. They will write it off in the financial statement. Thgey will even capitalize it instead of expense if you have any idea what that means.
Theres a cap on spending. We would have to replace him with a coach worth 50k a year.

Good kickers going through corridor? Or good kickers going through wings before our game style was found out.

Either way we had good kickers in
Jetta prime hurn Willie and Ryan
So who's decision was it to let Jetta go when he's still playing in WAFL?

Not the place particularly with a full moon.
Selection and maintenance of the aim is the start to any successful strategy.
WC have a broad sociatal aim and not an absolute aim to just win. As a stakeholder I am staggered by the surveys they put out.

Have the Eagles gone social activist and forgot about the essence of sport: winning = money.

The point is the culture should be you try every game or you don't play....it doesn't go deeper than the head coach if he drops players when they aren't trying a few years ago when it was first visible. He is STILL playing players because they played in a flag 3 years ago! Not last year - 3 years ago!!!! Majority of the issues are all his fault

that is a problem of Simmo that I hate , credits in the bank is his number one motto ..

Someone give me a rundown of what’s actually happened, given I’ve just now seen the score.

Spare the emotive “we’re sh*t, no heart, sack this bloke and trade this one”.

What’s been happening? I see we lead i50s and Collingwood have scored accurately, but that explains maybe a 15-20 point swing? Not this. Can’t get the footy, playing safe again? Bad turnovers? The lot?

How’s this come about today?

Zero pressure, zero accountability. Just 16 tackles for the entire team in a half.

Defensive zone has more holes than Swiss cheese and Collingwood have run straight through them time after time.

Magpies kicking accurately due to getting their shots in goal directly in front due to their usage through the corridor.

When we have the ball, we either go wide or turn it over trying to force something through traffic as Harvey has Collingwood playing a set-up similar to that of Sydney's this year, clogging the middle and running lanes.

Funnily enough, we are winning inside 50s 25-22, but again the overly tall forward line can't win a ground ball or apply enough pressure to prevent the Magpies from walking it out all to easily and then tear us apart on the counter.

Collingwood have kicked 10 goals in total - 7 of those have been from turnovers, 6 of those from chains started in the defensive half.

Same story as we have seen all too much this season unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back