Collingwood Win Carlton Supporters Welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

ryan-stiles-middle-finger.gif

'weak dog Nick Daicos bullying Jesse Motlop a teenager'
They were born in the same year lol One pf the major reasons I think Carlton fans overrate their list they always just assume they're much younger and have more upside than they do
The major reason is that they are dickheads

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would like to be welcoming to Carlton fans. Show some generosity of spirit, sympathy for their plight, and an understanding of the troubles they have had…since they last cheated the salary cap, had a president who faced criminal charges, or a captain who tried to gouge the eyes of opposition players.

But I can’t be stuffed.

I would like to be welcoming to Carlton fans. Show some generosity of spirit, sympathy for their plight, and an understanding of the troubles they have had…since they last cheated the salary cap, had a president who faced criminal charges, or a captain who tried to gouge the eyes of opposition players.

But I can’t be stuffed.
Carlton supporters wrote the Tipungwuti song. I felt grateful but that was a long long time ago.

Wow, what a bunch of sad, pathetic human beings.

Honestly outside the one dude who seems incredibly toxic and unstable, the other three blokes seemed ok

Seemed like the sort of guys you’d have a laugh with if you sat near them at the footy

We had a couple of Carlton supporters in front of us that night and by the end of the night it was mostly pretty civil between us

It helps that I’m not hugely one sided when watching of course.

Honestly outside the one dude who seems incredibly toxic and unstable, the other three blokes seemed ok

Seemed like the sort of guys you’d have a laugh with if you sat near them at the footy

We had a couple of Carlton supporters in front of us that night and by the end of the night it was mostly pretty civil between us

It helps that I’m not hugely one sided when watching of course.
Probably more context is needed, i probably am referring to one person, but when talkoing about Collingwood fans being inbred, incestial etc, then saying things like people leaving horrible comments on their videos "probably Collingwood supporters", then changed to "they were Collingwood supporters". Maybe they should look at their own fans with both eyes open, i'll agree some of our fans are horrible but to sweep us all with the same brush.

Then in their previous video bad mouthing Pendles and saying "who gives a f^&k about Pendles" etc, you may not like a player, but recognise a champion of the game and their achievements. They just sound bitter and it just build in their little vaccum they have created for themselves.

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood Win Carlton Supporters Welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back