Come for the rumour, Stay for the Footy!

Remove this Banner Ad

darren forssman said:
i heard a rumour that slade may get another senior game this year!!

He can't unless we get a season ending injury, or Riccardi retires early. He is on the rookie list, therefore only available for the first 7 games, which he played in some of those.

I think this is the case, someone might know more though.

jess_555 said:
Can't wait for the teams to come out tonight so people have something else to talk about other than rumours. Whether the rumours are true or false I don't care I'm just sick of it. Now lets talk footy!!! :p

Footy?? :confused:

:D

Okay then.. Moondog to come out as angry as ever, have a blinder and we will SMASH THE SAINTS!!! By 69 points hopefully....

I'm new here, and i came because of the publicity the site got through "the age".

I will be sticking around.

I also post at RealGM.com, which is an NBA site. I'm a big NY Knicks fan and have been posting there for about 5 years.

It's great to find a decent and active AFL forum.

G.F.C said:
I'm new here, and i came because of the publicity the site got through "the age".

I will be sticking around.

I also post at RealGM.com, which is an NBA site. I'm a big NY Knicks fan and have been posting there for about 5 years.

It's great to find a decent and active AFL forum.

Welcome Newbie.

Ya pushing it there when you refer to all this as "decent" tho. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see a keen NBA fan come along GFC. Bball would be my second sporting love to the great game of Aussie rules.

Gotta say that the knicks don't do a thing for me, since the days of a Mason, Ewing, Oakley front court.

darren forssman said:
like your sonics current stadium it was a joke
Sonics will move to Oklahoma City after the Hornets leave unless they get a new stadium or massive renovations of KeyArea, and the new owner lives in Okla City.

Oh wait this isnt the bball forum :D

Inferno said:
Sonics will move to Oklahoma City after the Hornets leave unless they get a new stadium or massive renovations of KeyArea, and the new owner lives in Okla City.

Oh wait this isnt the bball forum :D

Another NBA fan. Cool

Too much dribbling on this thread, forget about "the nonsense" (ref. the Coodabeens) footy's the go! Unless of course you want to talk about Baseball, or Gridiron, or the English Premiership or.....

Seriously, I've just discovered BigFooty and like what I see.

How do you get pictures on your ID when you post a comment?

thegerman said:
He can't unless we get a season ending injury, or Riccardi retires early. He is on the rookie list, therefore only available for the first 7 games, which he played in some of those.

I think this is the case, someone might know more though.

Thats right, but isnt Nick Batcholer on the Long Term Injury List?

By the way i hope Slade dosent play again this yr or any other yr for that matter, dont know wy but i just dont like him, its one of thise things where u just look at a personand say to yourself "I dont like you" aboot them

Western Cat said:
Too much dribbling on this thread, forget about "the nonsense" (ref. the Coodabeens) footy's the go! Unless of course you want to talk about Baseball, or Gridiron, or the English Premiership or.....

Seriously, I've just discovered BigFooty and like what I see.

How do you get pictures on your ID when you post a comment?

I think you have to be a paying member, then they let you use an "avatar".

Remove this Banner Ad

Come for the rumour, Stay for the Footy!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back