Review Slow starting Cats come storming home to defeat Tigers by 30 points

Remove this Banner Ad

Well off the ball.
One of the uglier aspects of our game as I have often posted.
Should be policed more, and probably will be in the not too distant future.
Yes! They’re playing the man off the ball

When did Ryan Gamble kick 40+ goals in a season? Better yet, when did he do at 20 years of age?

Henry's tracking fine. He's not the complete player at this stage, but he's going okay.

The player comp we've used for him on this board is Bayley Fritsch, and he's tracking well ahead of him at the same age.

Even if his trajectory fades and he has a career similar to that of Fritsch, I'd say we'd take that as a success.

Players with his consistent ability to hit the scoreboard are very hard to find.

At 21, I'd take a guy who can do that who still has some things to work on over somebody who we have to teach the hard part to.
Gotta work on his hairdo :p

He is a really dumb footballer and always runs to where the ball is not going or even worse running into the space of the key forwards.

There is talent there but can see why he continued to be dropped by Collingwood
I still can’t believe they dropped him, he’s a gun, they desperately needed a marking forward and they dropped him and played Ash Johnson… talk about a dumb footballer, the best thing he ever did was kick a goal from the boundary so that Jez could kick a better one a minute later!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back