Opinion Commentary & Media VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re BB, Would be happy to have Brown running around at nm as a high half forward/ wing and pinch hitting in the ruck for half of what he was asking, imo if he was played a bit like mark roberts roll was in the 90’s. No way was he worth the $ and contact length he was asking.

Our recruiting and other contracts is a whole other conversation.

Why?

He's averaging almost identical goal and disposal averages to Larkey and took more marks and laid more tackles per game for the last 2 years. And that was playing as 2nd or 3rd forward.

Factoring in his character and marketability and I think it would've been a sound deal.
Playing with a AA team.
Sure he’s a great guy and all but no way is or was he worth 800k for five years.

Goodness me the Dee fans don’t rate Browns for fwiw.
Happy for those that stick up for him though.

And I’m more leaning towards KC and his line of thinking. Brown did no evil, his wife was a royal pain in the arse apparently. The hub thingy

Rawlin played it tough and the rest is history. Also I don’t think he had many clubs interested in him.

Larkey is 24 and will have a much better career when it’s all said and done.
Of that I am sure.

I might be wrong, but I don't think we win many more if any more games, with Ben Brown still at the club, over 21/22.
The proofs in the pudding. He hasn't reached anywhere near the heights of his previous club and that is in the best team in the league since he was traded...

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

What's the world coming to when a man can't stop for a punt on the way to the laundromat.

Exactly.

" CROWN LAUNDROMAT 👑
Shat your daks with the nag you backed in the 5th at Morphetville ? 50c for 3gms of Fab and our stainless steel Whirlpool washer will get those brown stains out in a jiffy "

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Goodness me the Dee fans don’t rate Browns for fwiw.
Happy for those that stick up for him though.

And I’m more leaning towards KC and his line of thinking. Brown did no evil, his wife was a royal pain in the arse apparently. The hub thingy

Rawlin played it tough and the rest is history. Also I don’t think he had many clubs interested in him.

Larkey is 24 and will have a much better career when it’s all said and done.
Of that I am sure.
I don’t really buy in to the hub stuff, just don’t and didn’t rate BB that highly.

Brady wanted to make a show of strength when dealings reopened and after Brown's poor season he moved to cash him in as part of a list rebuild.

The aggressive lowballing of players + piss-poor returns from trades became Brady's go-to for a couple of years there, didn't it?

true romance smile GIF

Oh - it's all ok then.

Carey did not comment on Monday, but a source close to him claimed that the bag contained crushed up anti-inflammatory drugs which he used for pain.
It was “nothing illegal”, the source insisted, adding the substance was not confiscated.

Oh - it's all ok then.

Carey did not comment on Monday, but a source close to him claimed that the bag contained crushed up anti-inflammatory drugs which he used for pain.
It was “nothing illegal”, the source insisted, adding the substance was not confiscated.

Sounds legit, everyone I know crushes up their Voltaren tablets.

Sounds a bit like Warnies excuse that his Mum gave him some steroid masking diuretics cos he was a bit puffy in the face. 😄

Oh - it's all ok then.

I've got a dicky back at the moment might just start snorting the voltaren tablets and we will see how that goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back