Opinion Commentary & Media VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back To School GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals
Big Day Out Bus GIF by Hey Duggee

He’s just been given a two week suspension so thats 3 weeks without footy, for a guy who loves to play that would piss me off too..
Yep - agree. So keep the media away from him for now. Let them know after the players have gone. far less risk.

Agree this is a good thing, but just shows how really different the AFL world is to ours. If my coworkers told me I had to rock up to work on my day off to meet them for an impromptu camping trip in the middle of winter I’d be telling them to jump.
Might not have been impromptu.

As a member, with all the rumours of fracture within the playing group, I’m personally very happy to hear they’re going away as a group.

In a time where I am desperate for hope, it’s great to see the leaders taking this initiative to hopefully stamp out some of the issues.

As a member who has attended more 50+ beltings in the last 18 months then many oppo supporters will in their lifetime, personally I appreciate knowing.

Yeah at least we’re trying to galvanise the group.

But it’s the coach and others that need to be looked at. Fingers crossed the group will reignite the relationship with Nobles because it 100% feels strained atm.

Along the murray eh?

Not a bad spot actually. Pretty quiet, not many around and it will be cold so there shouldn't be anyone around actually.

I would presume they might head up to Cobram? Great spots there to bond and I think there's a campfire spot just off the dirt road.

Yep - agree. So keep the media away from him for now. Let them know after the players have gone. far less risk.
They were probably stalking JHF because of the ‘body language‘ commotion thats magically grown legs and the impending striking charge.. good chance they were paparazzi’d and the muppet reporters caught themselves a ‘scoop’..

I’m sure the club didn’t ring Slammin Sam McLure and said ‘get down and see the boys off on their bonding trip bigfella’..

They were probably stalking JHF because of the ‘body language‘ commotion thats magically grown legs and the impending striking charge.. good chance they were paparazzi’d and the muppet reporters caught themselves a ‘scoop’..

I’m sure the club didn’t ring Slammin Sam McLure and said ‘get down and see the boys off on their bonding trip bigfella’..
Disagree. I'm sure they didn't stumble on this by accident.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So the convo between TG and JHF at the Dome yesterday was more to do with destination. Todd says "up the Murray" and Jase wanted to see the penguins at Phillip Island. Simples.
Think how bloody cold it would be on Phillip Island at the penguin parade tonight. Todd says that can FRO.

Last edited:
Think how bloody cold it would be on Phillip Island at the penguine parage tonight. Todd says that can FRO.
We were down there last year and my best little mate kept climbing down the stairs and wanted to get amongst the penguins, well thrice anyway. The ranger kept walking him out. The last time she went to get him I gave her "imagine being that kids dad" I laughed and said, nah he's mine, I'll get him.

Pretty old school North style bonding
It has worked before. Sit round the fire, cook up some meat, down some cans and go from there.

New age millennial bonding would including sitting around the fire with airforce1’s and a Kathmandu jacket, posting on snap chat, having a seltzer (or nose beer), and discussing how dare Nobel criticise this talented list!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I'm fairly certain the headlines tomorrow will be "Kangaroos being relocated to the Murray to save the species" or some crud like that.
Rare sighting of the thought extinct 'roo, Charlie Cobram :)

New age millennial bonding would including sitting around the fire with airforce1’s and a Kathmandu jacket, posting on snap chat, having a seltzer (or nose beer), and discussing how dare Nobel criticise this talented list!

Perhaps Jed brought his gun along to dissuade such behaviour 😬

Kathmandu is old news. I was advised today that the "in" clothing is "Canada Goose". Pricing on those jackets makes Kathmandu and MacPac seem bargain bin these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back