Opinion Commentary & Media VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh?.. Geraldo Whateley didn’t make the cut on Lego Masters?..

Confused Tonight Show GIF

I had a small win yesterday morning.

Ventured up to the local shops for the usual latte and newspapers purchase and managed to snare the last two copies of The Age and Herald Sun they had in stock (due to a smaller allocation with it being Easter Monday).

Went and grabbed my latte and noticed none other than bloody pompous nerd Gerard Whately wandering out of the newsagency empty handed.

Decided to duck back in and ask the newsagency owner (a massive Pies fan) if he had a go at Whately.

His response: “Well I would have but poor Gerard was too busy whinging about the fact he’d missed out on the papers enroute to today’s game!”

FUGW 👍

Ventured up to the local shops for the usual latte and newspapers purchase and managed to snare the last two copies of The Age and Herald Sun they had in stock (due to a smaller allocation with it being Easter Monday).

Went and grabbed my latte and noticed none other than bloody pompous nerd Gerard Whately wandering out of the newsagency empty handed.

Decided to duck back in and ask the newsagency owner (a massive Pies fan) if he had a go at Whately.

His response: “Well I would have but poor Gerard was too busy whinging about the fact he’d missed out on the papers enroute to today’s game!”

FUGW 👍

You’d think that someone that high up and pun intended would be on a Digital Subscription for both Age and Hun

FUGW 👍
Legend mate.

FUGW 👍
Did you go with the "brace for contact" or the simple old "raise the elbow" as you knocked him to the ground?

FUGW
Does he use the same sanctimonious tone when complaining about the lack of newspapers?

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

You’d think that someone that high up and pun intended would be on a Digital Subscription for both Age and Hun
High up his own arse

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FUGW 👍
Can you imagine him sooking inside?

“It’s prolifically inconsiderate that this establishment can find itself scarce of any versions of this towns main newspapers.
Although I’ve missed out this time, let this serve as a reminder to the collective that an abundance of copies of the Age and the Herald Sun are not only needed - but demanded to be provided to the general public when they are called for.”

I hope he was told to fukc the hell off

Last edited:
…I endured to the first break up until Cornes Francis started sooking about Players not wanting to talk to the media following the media trolling them

And Hutch doesn’t look well

You did better than me

I turned it on and Caro was demanding a public apology from Jack Crisp and then Kaneo was saying this is how you get Nick Daicos off his game (after 38 disposals) and it rattles him and he can't perform as he should.

Just a gentle reminder than Daicos is 19, but we can criticise him, but please don't criticise that feral from SA who doesn't chase.

“It’s prolifically inconsiderate that this establishment can find itself scarce of any versions of the this towns main newspapers.
Although I’ve missed out this time, let this serve as a reminder to the collective that an abundance of copies of the Age and the Herald Sun are not only needed - but demanded to be provided to the general public when they are called for.”

I'm reading that to myself in Twatley's voice.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

“It’s prolifically inconsiderate that this establishment can find itself scarce of any versions of the this towns main newspapers.

"This is the darkest day in Gerard Whately's professional life".

Sidenote: it's time for Gerard to go where we all know he really wants to - off to 3rd person land

FUGW 👍
Whately has never been the same since things didn’t work out with that horse that he fell in love with.

FUGW 👍

Well he certainly wasnt enroute to the gym.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back