Opinion Commentary & Media VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How painful is the incessant commotion on Footy Classified on Wednesday nights?

Glad I have missed nearly every episode this year
It's basically just a platform for Ed to air his views about how the game should be run, with the other 3 nodding in agreement

It's basically just a platform for Ed to air his views about how the game should be run, with the other 3 nodding in agreement
Jim Carrey Movie GIF

I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

The fans of the bigger more entitled clubs wouldn't survive going through a period like our supporters have.

They'd self implode, someone would probably jump the barricade and stab an umpire or something.
Swans game wasn't that far off.

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shows how far we've fallen. Four mock State of Origin teams named and not a single NM player made any of them.

All other clubs with multiple reps.

Shows how far we've fallen. Four mock State of Origin teams named and not a single NM player made any of them.

Why the rebuild had to be so significant. We litterally had a full list of journeymen.

We have finally had access at the pointy und of less comprimised drafts and access to talent.

Now we have to back our coaches and development. And still need 2 more quality kpps

How painful is the incessant commotion on Footy Classified on Wednesday nights?

Glad I have missed nearly every episode this year

I wouldn’t know as I’ve deliberately avoided every single episode.
giphy.gif

Good. Will keep us fresh for finals.

Maybe. But he's playing really well in his current role so I don't see why we'd move him.

The Hall criticisms are valid but I'd also argue he's almost a necessary evil at this point. We can give Perez another go but he really doesn't find the footy or impact games enough. We'd be better to just send Sheezel back there.
Hall has to go. Bergman needing a rest might save him this week but we can try Perez again, keep Sheezel there, rotate TT and Powell through, even Lachie ****ing Young. Hall is a fraud who costs us momentum via soft efforts every time he plays. The odd line breaking run does not outweigh his deficiencies. It’s really never again time this time.

Hall has to go. Bergman needing a rest might save him this week but we can try Perez again, keep Sheezel there, rotate TT and Powell through, even Lachie ******* Young. Hall is a fraud who costs us momentum via soft efforts every time he plays. The odd line breaking run does not outweigh his deficiencies. It’s really never again time this time.
Agree. Hall won't be playing when we next make the finals, so we should be looking to see whether any of our current players might be a longer term solution.

Hall has to go. Bergman needing a rest might save him this week but we can try Perez again, keep Sheezel there, rotate TT and Powell through, even Lachie ******* Young. Hall is a fraud who costs us momentum via soft efforts every time he plays. The odd line breaking run does not outweigh his deficiencies. It’s really never again time this time.
I would drop Hall.

The risk is our youngsters see his soft efforts and think to themselves, why am I busting my nuts when I can cruise around like Hall and get a game every week.

Drop him and dont play him again.

I would drop Hall.

The risk is our youngsters see his soft efforts and think to themselves, why am I busting my nuts when I can cruise around like Hall and get a game every week.

Drop him and dont play him again.
Have thought that too. It’s clear many - not all - of our older players retain a pretty ordinary and unprofessional culture and he is emblematic of it. Dating back to Scott days. We need these kids to build something new, and Hall is a hindrance. At least Turner goes when it’s his turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back